Chapter 20-The search for Oswald

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not writing in a while!! But hey we can't have free time and inspiration to write all the time  ;-; but thank you for your support! It is greatly appreciated and really does help me get motivated to write more often! However I won't be able to write any more until maybe February/March of next year because that's roughly when rtte season 6 comes out!! With that cleared up, enjoy! :D

(also I've improved my writing style a bit!)

***

When you arrived back on Dragon's Edge, before you could even begin to tell the good news there was another battle between you and some new dragon hunters who seemed to have the knack of riding singetails. 

This resulted in Hiccup not only finding out that you were getting married, but also with everyone finding out that Viggo was still alive somehow. 

That and you discovering Vanaheim, where all dragons go to have their final resting place.

However, once Stoick found out the dreading thought of what a dangerous man like that would do was out of the window. And in through said window was the arranging of the wedding.

Let's just say that Dagur was over the moon, sun and entire solar system with excitement...

***

You opened your eyes slightly, only to close them again quickly again at the light that was pouring in through the window.

You groaned, budging in closer to your new husband.

That's right. you were married.

You felt his arm wrap around you tighter as he too came out of his slumber, his eyes opening and closing a few times before they locked with yours.

It was almost like something clicked, like after 10 years of waiting for you to be wed and together it had finally happened and he couldn't figure out whether he was dead and in Valhalla or if  it was real. 

He pounced on you, hugging you tightly and snuggling his face in your neck. 

You wrapped your arms around him back as you felt him sigh heavily, his thumbs rubbing against your bare skin as he clung to you, obviously not wanting to let go.

You smiled. 

***

Around 3 months later, Dagur and Heather had gone on another mission to try and locate Oswald. You had decided that it was best to stay at home with Taran and Shattermaster - who had now been retired as a war hero by Dagur - as you were exhausted from helping the siblings with being in charge of the tribe. 

You were just about to head out to take your dragons for a fly before noticing a very annoyed looking Dagur making his way up to the house. 

"Almost got killed again?" You asked him, smiling sympathetically as he patted the excited Shattermaster whilst walking through the door with you following. 

"You know it, She won't listen to me! It's like she's - She's just a-" 

"A Berserker?" You finished for him as he glared playfully at you. 

"I wanted to go and ask Hiccup for his help. Do you want to come with me?" He asked you, obviously expecting the imminent answer of "Of course!!" 

***

Dagur and yourself landed on Dragon's edge to find Tuffnut crying and Snotlout getting incredibly over excited to see your husband. 

Astrid had the same reaction to seeing you but with less nicknames and more overwhelmingly strong hugs.