One

Virgil's P.O.V

Deceit and I were waiting for Patton to show up. After what happened, we could use a little cheering up. Thomas took depression pills again. Making Depression leave once more. We didn't cry this time because she'd be back, and do her best to stay in control of herself. Depression never means to upset Thomas.

Deceit, being who he is, says "I hate Patton." (He really means that he loves Patton).

"I love Dad, too. But what's with you saying it out loud?"

"It's totally not because he always cheers us up and normally on time for things."

"Speaking of which, where is he?" I sighed. The others that Dad lives with must be keeping him, "Want to go back inside and eat?"

"No." Deceit said not taking his eyes off of the horizon.

We turned and went inside. Making our way to the kitchen. Our home was full of dark colors, and I LOVED it. Everyone here did. Of course each of us wore light colors, too. Deceit loves the color yellow. I like purple. We grabbed some snacks and sit at the table.

~Timeskip~

Patton still hadn't shown up. Was something wrong? I was getting worried and big surprised, a little anxious. I was pacing my room back and forth. The music that I listening playing in the background to try and calm my nerves.

Patton's P.O.V

I feel bad for not visiting my strange sons and daughter, I really do. But I didn't want the others to get suspicious. I'm not ashamed, it's just for their own good. If only Roman and Anxiety could meet! I think they'd get along VERY well if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I'm helping Roman plan another ball. The BEST part is that the rest of my children will be able to attend because it won't be harmful! Also, Depression should be back by the ball. Anxiety probably wouldn't want to go, but the others will! I'm so sure of it!

Virgil's P.O.V

Dad FINALLY texted me and told me what was going on. I was relieved and understandable. He was thinking of everyone's well being. I wonder what this 'big news' is that he has for us...