Eleven

Virgil's P.O.V

I fell back on to my bed happily. The date with Roman was perfect, no doubt Patton helped plan it. We watched Disney movies and ate pizza. After which we played 20 question to get to know each other better. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard a loud crash.

I got up and went to see what the noise was. I got to the main hall before darkness took over me.

??? P.O.V

Finally! Virgil is mine! All mine! We shall be together for all eternity! It was so easy to kill all his fellow dark sides. Well, all but Fear...but never mind that now! I have to get out of here before the others reform.

Roman's P.O.V

An alarm started going off in our mind palace......And Patton is in hysterics screaming and crying about the Dark Sides being attacked. So naturally I'm heading there right now. I need to see if my love—I mean Virgil—is okay.

Patton's P.O.V

They're dead, my dark strange children are dead!!! I know that they'll come back but......THEY'RE DEAD. I can't stop crying. I feel someone hug me.

Logan's P.O.V

Patton is sobbing and I can't help but walk over and hug him. It won't help, but at least he'll know someone is there for him.

Laziness's P.O.V.

I'M GOING TO DESTROY ENVY FOR HURTING MY KIDS!!!! HE'LL PAY FOR KILLING FEAR, DECEIT, DEPRESSION, PRANKS, AND KIDNAPPING VIRGIL. I MIGHT BE LAZY, BUT MY WRATH ISN'T!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME ENVY, YOU, YOU B————!!!!!!!!