Six

Roman P.O.V

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can'twait.Can'twait.Can'twait.Can'twait.Can'twait.

Ok, Roman. You've done this before. Stop acting like a hyper puppy. Calm down. There they are! I walked over to greet my guests, housemates, and fellow sides. The only one missing is Patton....Where could he be?

The ballroom door opened again, revealing Patton....and the Dark traits. Anxiety was in the back, hiding behind two females. There was a guy with half of his face made up to look like a snake, and a child. They all followed Patton down the stairs, except for the child, he ran on ahead. Up to Logan....

"Hi!" The kid exclaimed.

"Salutations....?" Logan replied.

"I'm Pranks! You must be Logan!" Pranks definitely is sure of himself.

"I am...." Logan was unsure of all this.

All around there were traits muttering about the Dark ones. Anxiety was getting more anxious by this, I could tell....

"Dad talks a lot about you and the others!" Pranks says, he looks at the other traits, including me. He looks at Panic! At the Everywhere. "Uh-oh...Anx is going to get a panic attack...Not good..."

One of the females—they're wearing a tux top and a skirt—goes over to the Dj booth and turns the music on and up. She then goes over to snake face and they start to dance. Patton drags Logan to dance with him—why isn't that ship real yet?—Logan looking awkward but managing.

The other female goes over to a light trait and asks them to dance, which they accept. I smile and decide to go talk to Anxiety.

Patton's P.O.V

I thank Fear for turning on the music and starting to dance with Deceit. Virgil is calming down, and others have stopped muttering things. I go over and making Logan dance with me, soon others are—OMG! Roman's going over to Virgil!! I hope that they dance together!

Virgil's P.O.V

As I finish calming down, Princey walks over to me. "Hey.....?" Uncertain-ness laces my voice.

"Hello, Anxiety! I'm so glad you could make it!" He says cheerfully.

"I'm not." I mumble.

"Because you're the embodiment of anxiety and got nervous and people were staring?" He asks.

"Y-Yes..."

"Understandable. Would you care to dance? It doesn't have to be around people." He held his hand out to me.

I took his hand, "We can dance here..."

He smiled and started to lead me. Surprised a little that I knew how to dance. But what prince doesn't know how to dance?

A/N: Well, I hope you enjoyed this...Whatever it was....And what does Virgil mean by that last sentence I wonder....Hmm....

~Layran Wolf~