Fourteen

Roman's P.O.V

Why do I feel so anxious? I made it in time, right? Virgil is anxiety not me, I'm creativity! I pace and pace and pace around the hospital, or infirmary, room in side the palace. They should be waking up soon, hopefully my dark prince will be here soon, I love and miss him so!

My thoughts are dark, I think I now know what Virge goes through everyday. You know he won't return, they won't wake up. He doesn't love you, and he thinks your love for him is just an obsession! My breathing picked up. What's happening to me? HE HATES YOU! You're just a thing for him to pity. I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I CAN'T BREATHE!

I

C

A

N

'

T

B

R

E

A

T

H

E

!

The world went to nothing around me, and I vaguely recall my head hitting the floor.

Laziness's P.O.V.

Hehe...I killed Envy, sent him to be forever stuck in The Void. "Virgil? Sweetie? How do you feel?"

"I feel nothing, Mother. I'm Alexithymia."

"No, no you're not. You're Virgil, Thomas's Anxiety!"

"How can I be anxiety when I feel nothing?"

Virgil's P.O.V.

Laziness killed Envy because he was going to kill me. At least now I know why he was drawing it out so long, the queen looked at me, kneeled, and asked, "Virgil? Sweetie? How do you feel?"

My response was, "I feel nothing, Mother. I'm Alexithymia." I had no feeling in my voice what-so-ever.

"No, no you're not. You're Virgil, Thomas's Anxiety!" She sounded so desperate and upset. I feel sorry for her, or, I would if I could.

"How can I be anxiety when I feel nothing?" I ask her, wanting to know the answer but truly uncaring.

She opened her mouth to speak.

A/N: Welp, guys, gals, and non-binary pals, that' all folks for this story.

I can do cliff hangers if I want f*ck you if you don't think so.....Don't worry I'll EVENTUALLY make a second book.

Or not.

We'll see.

(I won't)

I'll let you know when it's up.

Sweet dreams!

(Or terrifying nightmares)

'Till next Time (Who's a he btw)!

~Layran Wolf~

P.S. Idk what happened in this. BUH-BYE!