Thirteen

Roman's P.O.V.

Panic! At The Disco and I had reached The Void. She keeps meowing at me and trying to get me to go in. But if I go in the void I could become corrupted and hurt Thomas, just like Envy did....Wait....Envy.....? Could he have done all of this? Caused so much damage in so little time? If he did, why? What would be his reasoning?

Does he have Virgil? Or did he kill him already? "Roman? What are you doing at the Void?!" Laziness sounded extremely mad, but her anger wasn't aimed at me. Panic meowed getting attention of the Queen of Sides, "Ah I see. Roman stay here. And don't let P!ATD follow me." Before I could respond she was lost to The Void.

Laziness's P.O.V.

I knew that the cat would follow me if not stopped, before Prince Virgil had gotten her he had panic attacks all the time, so much so that if he wasn't freaking out he was unconscious. I took care of him while Patton, my brother, took care of the rest. Thus I started thinking of Virgil as my son.

The Void can't corrupt me, I'm immune, but it can hurt me. My Dark Sides have yet to come back and I know why. They're here, I can feel them. Stuck in a limbo. My journey to them takes hours, but FINALLY I reach the cave that they're in.

A sob escaped me as I looked at each of them in starter gems. Each side is formed from one of them, Virgil's isn't here, his gem was shaped like a purple lighting cloud. I carefully grabbed each one setting them in a bag of protection and left the void.

I didn't feel the pain until I was no longer in. It's extremely painful, the feeling is like suffocating, drowning and burning all at once. Enough to wish for death. I hadn't even realized Prince Roman was still here until I felt him comforting me.

I gave him a smile of thanks and handed him the bag, "Roman, I need you and P!ATD to take this bag STRAIGHT to Patton, alright?"

"What about you, your Highness?" He asked sounding worried.

"I'm going to DESTROY Envy and bring my son back to where he belongs. Hurry with the bag, they don't have much time!" My nightmares could come true if you don't make it. Make my hopes and dreams a reality like you do for others, or Thomas shall never be well again.

Roman nodded and took off running, black cat on his shoulder, bag in hand, sword at side. I could see that he hadn't wanted to leave me alone because of how much pain I'm in, but Roman knows if he doesn't make it, they'll NEVER return.

Virgil's P.O.V.

Blood, cuts, and bruises everywhere. I spit out more blood, I'be stopped caring, stopped hoping, stopped loving. I'm nothing but a cold, numb thing now. I'm nothing, worthless, better-off-dead. I'm not "Anxiety". I'm "Alexithymia"*. What a great thing I am!

Another hit to my face by Envy's brass knuckles. Was that supposed to hurt me? I think it was...I spit out a tooth. Oh, well. I didn't need that anyway.

*Alexithymia, the inability to feel emotions in one-self

A/N: It hurt to write this btw. Sorry for the update taking so long, hope it was worth it to you, and BUH-BYE guys, gals, and non-binary pals! 

~Layran Wolf~