Research.

This is unedited so I'm so sorry for the mistakes!
Also some mature content will be in this chapter.
Ps. I accidentally titled the wrong one..

I was becoming more and more irritated. It was 9pm going onto 10 soon and the guys were still here. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to have them around but I knew what Yoongi was up to. He was going to string this along as long as he could. I texted Yoongi, since he was being so distant.

He was playing so innocent and oblivious

He was playing so innocent and oblivious. He knew I wanted to talk about things, but that was cut short when I received a random text from an unknown number. It was definitely a Korean number. I ended up making eye contact with Yoongi from across the room. "Are you and hyung okay?" I broke eye contact with Yoongi to face Taehyung. "Yes. Why do you ask?" I replied. "Oh I'm just curious." He shrugs cutely. "No were just...I guess I'm just getting used to settling in." I lied. "I understand." He smiled.  I look back down on my phone debating on whether or not I should respond to the stranger. Then I remembered the girl's name in Yoongi's phone started with an S.

I felt a gentle stroke against my arm and looked up to see Yoongi

I felt a gentle stroke against my arm and looked up to see Yoongi. He leaned over from behind the couch. "If you want to talk we can." He whispers. "What's there to talk about?" I asked obliviously. If I was going to talk to this woman, then I needed Yoongi to think I was unaware of everything. "You just seem so tense." "Just jet lag." I shrugged. "Oh? Oh of course. I'm sorry I completely disregarded that. You must want to rest." He says so caring. "It's okay. I like having the guys around." I said. He smiled. Reaching down to kiss my cheek. "I'll let them know to go home." He decided. "Oo Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok teases Yoongi for kissing me in front of everyone. "Aish be quiet. Listen guys, Sao is very tired so I think we're going to sleep." He says. "Oh sleep okay." Jimin says sarcastically causing a Jungkook to laugh loudly. Namjoon rolled his eyes at the childish behavior, even though he was pretty childish himself. "Come on boys! Give them their privacy." Namjoon demands.

Within minutes Yoongi, Kaelan and I were finally alone. "He's asleep now. I guess it's probably the perfect time for you to rest." Yoongi said. "You don't want to do anything else?" He asks and I already knew what he wanted. I wasn't trying to sleep with him if he has some other woman out there. I also didn't want him to sense me giving him the cold shoulder. "Why? What's on your mind?" I ask innocently. "Oh I'm just thinking.." his hands move me toward him, so he can spread my legs more. "I really miss you. I always do." His voice was low and it really took everything in me to not bust it wide open. "Yeah I missed you too." I say a bit nonchalantly. I guess my attitude was more apparent than I had hoped. "Damn maybe I should fuck that negative attitude right out of you." My eyes widened. "You're bold." I said in English. "What's that mean?" He asked. "Like brave." I laughed. I hadn't even noticed his hand slipping past my underwear, his fingers spread my lower lips. He had full access to my clit now and he took advantage of that, rubbing mercilessly against me. "I like that word." He says as I held in my moans. I didn't want to let him know how good he made me feel, but I'm sure he already knew. "Yoongi," I moaned out stopping his fingers from entering me, as I grabbed his hand in mine. He stared at me confused. "I'm really tired. I know you're probably in the mood but can we not do it tonight? Maybe I could just do something else for you?" He seemed really surprised. "Oh. No it's fine. It was a dumb idea. You're tired." I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I'm going to go call my mom back before I sleep." I said. "Okay." He replied.

I stepped outside. It was about that time so I waited for the stranger named Suran to text so we could talk. Maybe I should google her? I types Suran and Yoongi into the search engine and clicked google. Tons of things came up. All of the articles on the two were dated in 2016-early 2017. Which was about two years ago. Most of the articles were on rumors of the two dating, which I brushed over because I heard about a BTS dating scandal every two weeks. Maybe in this case it was true? Who knows? I read about them working together with music and producing. I remembered her name coming up on occasion but it was never anything special. I wasn't sure what to think. It was as though searching about it made things even more confusing. I exited all the boxes and rechecked my messages. Still nothing. Time was going by and I was beginning to doubt all this. What was the point? What if Yoongi gets suspicious? Just when I was second guessing things she texted and I replied letting her know that it was okay to call. My korean wasn't the best. I was only used to speaking with Yoongi or the rest of BTS. They were able to understand what I was saying even though my pronunciation was off. Speaking with them was different. I always got super nervous speaking with native Korean speaker. So hopefully this conversation would flow okay.

"Hello?" She says. "Hi." I replied in English. Five minutes into the phone call, I knew things weren't being well digested. I couldn't understand much of her English and she wasn't comprehending my Korean. Maybe I could get ahold of one of my friends from Korea and they could help us out? "Maybe we can meet up in person and a translator can help?" I suggested which she seemed to understand, repeating yes. "Okay, um goodnight." "Yes okay, bye" I hung up relieved. That had to be one of the most frustrating conversations I've ever had.

It was time to join Yoongi again and pretend everything was okay. Yoongi stayed up pretty late so I knew he'd still be awake, I just didn't expect him to not be where I left him. I didn't bother searching around for him. I was actually very tired. I lied down in bed, getting comfortable before closing my eyes. All of a sudden I heard Yoongi's baby voice. He must've been putting Kaelan back to sleep. He really is a good dad, but I just felt worried about what would come of all this. I felt myself fading into sleep, when a smack on my butt ended that quickly. "Move over." Yoongi says with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and scooted to the right. He lied down next to me wrapping his arms around me. "Goodnight." He said. "Goodnight." I responded. This could all blow over. We could be happy...I could ignore the issue? I don't know. She could be lying about whatever she had to tell me. I mean Yoongi and I haven't been official since as of recently. I'm sure this can't be about cheating? We weren't together when we had Kaelan and we didn't make that official until Kae was like 7 months. It can't be about infidelity. It just can't be. I wanted to sit down and talk with this girl though. Obviously something is being hidden from me. I needed to know what it was. This girl could go to the press about anything. She could make whatever this was public and honestly I was kind of happy she was reaching out to me before it got far.
I couldn't help but wonder.

Would we have this much drama if we were ordinary people? No fame? No money? No fans?
What if I could start over, be a mom, take care of Kaelan and live a normal life? What if I didn't have to conform to the music industry's standards and decided to stay in Korea and only make music when I felt like it? No.

That's bullshit.

-New chapters coming soon-
03/2/2020