Rant 2: Cats

Don't get me wrong, I love animals, and cats happen to be my favorite. Big cats, small cats, fat cats, tigers and shit, domestic cats; I love them all, ima cat lady.

Check out my lovely feline here 😍:

Her name is Pebbles and she is precious

...

She is also kind of a worrisome bitch.

Yes, I'm about to rant about a damn cat because she done cut me when she jumped on top of me earlier this morning and has the audacity to be asleep in the spot I sleep in...then she gon' be mad when I move her 🙄 so here we go:

Cats and their overall narcissism: I. Can't.

Why is it that when I go to take a piss, you take that as "Cat and Human Time"? It's not. It's my time, not like you care because you'll try to open the door yourself to let yourself in...because that's how privacy works.

Legit you guys, my cat will lie on the floor in front of the door, slip her paws under it, and pull at it to try and open it. Now, my mom's doors in her house are a little old and, in the winter, the wood swells and her bathroom door won't close all the way, so my cat can and will actually open the door and waltz her ass in.

THEN, once she's in, she's meowing at the top of her lungs for me to put her, throwing her backside up against me and rubbing all on me, which I don't mind...but then she walks under my panties and her tail is all up in my personal space, like, kitty...I don't want your hair all up in my kitty. Piss off.

Oh, and then there's the meowing and crying like she's dying when it comes time to give her Fancy Feast. This shit is like a drug to her 'cause her ass swear she be dying without. Everyday at 4pm, this cat will stand at your feet, hop up in your lap, walk across your laptop if you're on it, all just to yell in your face about how it's time to feed her...but it be an hour too early. Maybe the whole Daylight Savings Time thing fucks with her but damn, can you chill? You are not dying, you've been eating all day.

Yo greedy ass.

Then there's her obsession with cheddar cheese. Okay, I may have started her on that because I was curious, so that's my bad...I guess I'll  let it slide then.

Then there's my family's reaction to when she goes out and kills something. She's killed butterflies, a couple birds, even brought in a baby gopher the other day, and I get it, it's a little unsettling...but she's a cat...

Cats hunt...like, felines hunt and kill, sometimes for fun, that's just what they do. So, it's a little annoying when they complain about her killing something and bringing it to us, comparing her to the three cats we had back up north when I was a baby. Well, Spike, Toby, and Max didn't live in North Carolina and Pebbles is part of a feral cat's litter, I guess hunting and roaming is in her blood; leave her be.

Well, that's about the size of this rant. It was stupid, I know, but I just had to get it out; I love my cat but damn, she be on my nerves. At least she cute though😂

Are any of you cat people? If so, what are some crazy things does your cat do? Let me know in the comments 👍🏾 Now, lemme let my cat in the room so she can stop scratching at this door 🙄