Rant 14: HOF 2018

Lemme just get into it.

They ain't talk to Daddy on the red carpet...I rewound it like three different times...nothing...at all. At. All.

I. Mother. Fucking. Can't.

So, my beef with everyone involved in the red carpet special started last year when they did their cute little interview and Daddy did his cute little "this is my yard now" schtick, whatever whatever.

...

Not once did he, the interviewers, the damn camera man, nor damn the microphone itself acknowledge this woman - ehem, his WIFE - standing awkwardly beside him not knowing what to do with her hands or overall body because ol' boy was enjoying his promo shine.

...

There was no "hello" said to her, he wasn't holding her hand, no one addressed her, it was just cringy (for me).

I got an issue with that.

This year, they introduced and greeted ALL of the plus ones and wives...but where's Momma and Daddy Anoa'i? Fuck if I know, broskis; they ain't on the TV, so I got a problem.

Maybe it's just me and my residual saltiness, but I was actually seriously annoyed with how invisible Galina seemed last year. I'm probably just nitpicking, but if a celebrity's wife just pushed TWINS through her kooka, don't you think that's the perfect opportunity to introduce the celebrity's other half? Y'know, like they did tonight with THE MIZ?! Maryse wasn't even fucking there and her ass was more relevant than Galina was last year. Like, why are we all standing around acting like her ass ain't really there, like she's Timmy Turner's fairy godparent or some shit?

Roman, Joe, baby, Daddy, I love you, so fucking much...but you ain't even say shit about her, wasn't holding her hand, didn't look at her, maybe (barely if he did spare a glance at her). And I'm not saying he doesn't love her, I'm sure he does.

But yo...

Shit still got me tight.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I missed something and they did talk to him this year, they really were on the red carpet somewhere between Seth and his salty-ass ex eyeing him from the background, and maybe they did acknowledge her this year, I don't know, but as far as I do know, they weren't on the carpet for whatever reason, so I will never get my closure...until HOF rolls around next year 'cause now I'm posted and waiting for someone to actually include her.

Sure, that was "his moment", he was facing the Undertaker the next night...

But yo wife doe...ya wife, son.

He should've at least held her hand, Maria should've mentioned their twins, Byron could've said something, just the bare fucking minimum people! Got Lina out here in these glimmering ass dresses with these thick ass baby-weight thighs, damn, I'm bousta steal her for myself, fuck that.

I'm done, I could be totally wrong and extra about this. Please tell me if I'm alone in this. How many times have they interviewed him on the HOF red carpet and had anyone acknowledged them together?

All I'm sayin' is I'm petty and I would've introduced my damn self.

"Here we are with the Big Dog himself, Roman Reigns! Tell us Roman, how do you feel-"
"Yeah! Hi! Hello! I'm Mrs. Big Dog, yeah, I'm here, his strength, daylight, nightlight, backbone, mother of his three kids, I just popped out two at once, you're welcome by the way. Hold my hand, continue your interview but hold my hand at the same time."

But that's just me
😂
(I still love his imperfectly perfect rectangular shaped self though)
________________________
Tag list:

HawaiianNani
PrinceofWakanda
model106
feenicsryzin
DickGawdReigns
NoChokeGawd
ajthebeast12
deanislife100
A1reader
ThatgirlArecia
MeganLawrence4
romanslittleone
LengendaryReignss
RavishingReigns
jhoeeyyy
jmoreland34
Kingbranch
Quxxn_J
wwegabby
CiCiKingston
shadowangel155
-H2ODelicious-
Ladii_Chef94
KaleaReigns
Fivefootxo
faturollins
Blissfit_
Romanina_Reigns
HighOnLaMelooo
November_Donaldson
user88929882
masterofsome
LatinMersy
sxccer_rules
kiyachyanne58
LiyahMjjLefteye_2pac
Quilaah
AlayaLeary
TeshDiggins
neilwalker18
ACEofMCE
user43583465
faturollins
_deamdoll

If you're not included (I might've just missed you), just leave a comment if you wanna be included in the tag list, or not 😘

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy
~❤️~