Rant 16: Wattpad

I'm not trying to knock Wattpad because they are giving me an outlet for some of my creative energy.

HOWEVER...

Ain't nobody perfect, so get this work WP.

When the Wattpad app randomly stops working...

I. Goddamn. Can't.

It was literally working a few hours ago, what the Hell different happened that you can't sync my works, you can't load the homepage, you can't refresh my notifications, YOU CAN'T FUCKING FUNCTION?! Maybe it's my WiFi connection, that's what I used to tell myself, but there's no way when WP is the only one one out here talking bout some "Oh, it's cloudy, the WiFi is weakened." That's the only thing I can think of as to why the app just ain't acting right: it's cloudy and WiFi doesn't like clouds, or some shit like that.

On that subject, I hate apps that can only work on WiFi. Liiiiike...99.9% of apps we download have figured out how to keep working despite the lack of WiFi or if someone has to turn their WiFi off. Wattpad isn't one of those apps, you HAVE to be on WiFi, and that's irritating when I have to turn off my WiFi for a few minutes when it or my phone is acting up, but I wanna keep writing. I've started writing straight in the app as opposed to my notes app to save time and energy with writing and editing, but it's frustrating when I have to do that ANYWAY because the WP app decides to have a bad day.

Apps don't have feelings therefore should not have bad days, only maintenance days/hours.

And on THAT subject, I'm sure Wattpad was down a little while ago for maintenance, however, they didn't think it was necessary to notify us of that. I was trying to publish a chapter of one of my books and the app refused to work, refused to load; the website wouldn't even load, I legit kept getting some sort of error page. Unless they got cyber attacked or some shit, I don't see why their shit was down like that, and if it was for maintenance purposes, you can't figure out how to create a temporary "we're under construction" page or maybe send a message or something to everyone? Just some form of notification like OTHER apps, or maybe don't do it at the beginning of the day or figure out when the app is least used and do maintenance work then. Maybe that's what happened, when I was trying upload, they were doing maintenance and that time just so happened to be the least busy.

I don't know, all I know is that it's frustrating when I wake up, want to get some writing in on the app, and can't because they'll like, "it's too early, don't talk to me until I've had my coffee."

FUCK your coffee and work dammit!

Thank you for being here to be an outlet for me, but don't sit here and act like you're running a monopoly, like you ain't got competition. Keep sleeping, one day you won't wake up.

That's all I'm saying.

Edit:

STOP LOGGING ME OUT YOU FUCKS!!!!
🤬🤬🤬
________________________
Tag list:

HawaiianNani
PrinceofWakanda
model106
feenicsryzin
DickGawdReigns
NoChokeGawd
ajthebeast12
deanislife100
A1reader
ThatgirlArecia
MeganLawrence4
romanslittleone
LengendaryReignss
RavishingReigns
jhoeeyyy
jmoreland34
Kingbranch
Quxxn_J
wwegabby
CiCiKingston
-H2ODelicious-
Ladii_Chef94
KaleaReigns
Fivefootxo
faturollins
Blissfit_
Romanina_Reigns
HighOnLaMelooo
November_Donaldson
user88929882
masterofsome
LatinMersy
sxccer_rules
kiyachyanne58
LiyahMjjLefteye_2pac
Quilaah
AlayaLeary
TeshDiggins
neilwalker18
ACEofMCE
user43583465
faturollins
_deamdoll
4myBooks
AngelHicks4
AGJordan107
DaddyDearest_
AyoJayy2
jai056
Tauxox
ctinac86
rangersbabe1974
Jae_Millz
issa-princesa
shadowangel155
naenae19099
noonie06
ItsssMinkaJay
pittiemommy22
Ebranch2018

If you're not included (I might've just missed you), just leave a comment if you wanna be included in the tag list, or not 😘

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy
~❤️~