Rant 20: Sneezing

Open mouth sneezers.

People who sneeze with their mouths...

Wide. Fucking. Open
.

.

.

I. CAN'T.

Okay guys, so I had been working in this retail store, I love this store, I loved it before I started working there and I still love it, but it was a stepping stone in terms of career goals. So, I had recently put in my neatly typed and enveloped two-week notice and worked my last shift this past Saturday, August 31st.

Everything was fine, gucci, cute, I was able to say goodbye to most of my favorite coworkers - basically all of them - and I didn't have to deal with any problematic customers.

But I got sick.

How? Well, somewhere between a customer open mouth sneezing around their stuff and then coming to MY register (because of course) and one of my managers open mouth sneezing STRAIGHT UP on my counter...that I had to get back to promptly after because we were in the middle of a rush.

Now, you might be like my mom and be saying, "Oh, Adia, why didn't you just switch registers or clean it off?"

Well, I spend a lot of my life being an extra bitch, I'll admit it. Like really, peep this holo hand fan I bought at Charlotte Pride for $26.

IRL, it's about as big and gaudy as you probably think it is and I would carry this thing with me to work almost EVERYDAY and legitimately use it up at the register because it gets hot at the front of the store easily and I can't stand being too hot

IRL, it's about as big and gaudy as you probably think it is and I would carry this thing with me to work almost EVERYDAY and legitimately use it up at the register because it gets hot at the front of the store easily and I can't stand being too hot...I ensured I wouldn't be.

That being said, my original plan was to take a hefty squirt of my hand sanitizer on a piece of paper towel and wipe the shit out of that goddamn counter. Instead, I decided to take this post-sneeze moment to not be an "extra" bitch and just suck it up and get back on my register ASAP. Like, I knew it would fuck me over, I knew it would, but I just threw caution to the wind and got slapped in the face with the consequence: I now have a cold.

Granted, it's almost run its course completely and I'm feeling a lot better and I can talk again, but that shit ain't fun, I don't care how long or short it is. It sucks. I had gone working almost a year at this place without having to call out due to sickness save for one time maybe...and I get a bitchass cold on my last day. I love my manager though, he's still cool, but ima make it a point to give him a piece of my mind the next time I see him.

So, if you're grown ass human and an open mouth sneezer...

Fuck you
😑😑😑
.
.
.
Jk, but like...just cover your mouth people...please.
________________________
Tag list:

HawaiianNani 
PrinceofWakanda 
model106 
feenicsryzin 
DickGawdReigns 
NoChokeGawd 
ajthebeast12 
deanislife100 
A1reader 
ThatgirlArecia 
MeganLawrence4 
romanslittleone 
LengendaryReignss 
RavishingReigns 
jhoeeyyy 
jmoreland34 
Kingbranch 
Quxxn_J 
wwegabby 
CiCiKingston   
-H2ODelicious-
Ladii_Chef94 
KaleaReigns 
Fivefootxo 
faturollins 
Blissfit_
Romanina_Reigns 
HighOnLaMelooo
November_Donaldson
user88929882
masterofsome
LatinMersy
sxccer_rules
kiyachyanne58
LiyahMjjLefteye_2pac
Quilaah
TeshDiggins
neilwalker18
ACEofMCE
user43583465
faturollins
_deamdoll
4myBooks
AngelHicks4
AGJordan107
DaddyDearest_
AyoJayy2
jai056
Tauxox
ctinac86
rangersbabe1974
Jae_Millz
issa-princesa
shadowangel155
naenae19099
noonie06
ItsssMinkaJay
pittiemommy22
Ebranch2018
PrettyPinkandGirly
KaylaNashhh
Che-Resse
karolynalexus
Savageness2005

If you're not included (I might've just missed you), just leave a comment if you wanna be included in the tag list, or not 😘