Rant 12: Wannabe Grown Ass Kids

These wannabe-grown-ass-musicallying-wannabe-Instagram-model-little-ass-kids.

I.

Can't.

First off, these damn little 5 year old "musers", whatever the fuck they wanna call themselves, standing up in their bathrooms and shit shirtless (them fast ass boys) or in some booty shorts and a sports bra (them fast ass girls)...

Don't yo ass got some spelling homework to do?

The boys: they're trying so hard to give the camera their best Justin Bieber impression. I guess they're doing it right 'cause they straight up look like little fuccbois in the making.

The girls: they're out here tryna be America's Next Top Thot, calling themselves wining and ticking.

What irritates me the most about these girls (of all ages) on musical.ly is that they make these videos to give the illusion that they have all this waist and hip control when 99% of them can't hold a fucking beat during a Goddamn square dance let alone isolate their hips like that. I guarantee that most of those girls can't actually do what they're doing in their musical.lys...in REAL time.

And can someone please tell me who the fuck is paying for these girls' manicures?? How the fuck your 8 year old ass out here with 10 inch acrylics when I wasn't even allowed to wear mini skirts...in high school?? Then again, I got a lotta body and everything rides up on me.

#ThiccGirlProblems

And who the fuck is buying your makeup? Why don't your foundation match the rest of your body??!

...

I'll get to that in another rant.

But I think I got the most of this rant off my chest. These young broads and douchebags be having me so tight though, like...sit your ass down and do your Dr. Seuss reading assignment, standing up here tryna act cool.

YOU LOOK FOOLISH.

Ya fast asses.

I'm big mad, Hell yeah, and no one, not even the kids, is safe from my wrath.

...

...

Future "16 and Pregnant" looking asses.