01 Prolog

Sassy bitch. There were no other words to describe Kurt Hummel, the head of the McKinley High Cheerios. Walking the halls of the school like he owned them, he was the nightmare of the school nerds. But there was one nerd he bullied the most. Blaine Anderson, also known as the McKinley High hobbit. This guy screamed bully me with his ridiculous bow ties and big glasses.

Whenever Kurt walked pass him he knocked the books out of his hands or gave a sign to push him into the lockers. He even gave the orders to catch Blaine after school and throw him into one of the dumpsters.

It wasn't that Kurt got the feeling of ascendancy when he bullied Blaine. Oh no. He just wanted this idiotic need to get away.

The need to press this stupid nerd against his locker and get into the tight jeans of his and Kurt hated Blaine for that.

He hated everything about the hobbit.

His curly hair which seemed to be made only for Kurt hands to run through it, his sexy ass...

Just his god damn everything.

And with hurting Blaine he tried to get rid of this feeling but it didn't work the way he had hoped it would. It made it worse. Because whenever he saw Blaine crawling on the floor picking up his books with tears in his eyes or seeing him getting slushied, he wanted to take Blaine into his arms and tell him that everything would be ok.

But he couldn't. He was the coolest kid in the entire school.

He could never be with someone like Blaine.

Never.