10. New Mission

Narrator
Three Years Later:
The group had been assigned to a Mission to track Zarkon's whereabouts. They landed on a Galra ship which was again under attack by the Blades of Marmora, the group was knocked out and when they woke up they found a Galra standing infront of them.

Keith: Paladins? Paladins?

Shiro: Hey!

Shiro aimed his weapon at the now panicked Galra.

Keith: I'm not an enemy I swear! I work for the Blades of Marmora.

Hunk: The Blades of Marmora recruit Galra now?

Keith: N-no...

Allura: Why did you just blow your cover?

Keith: Blow my what...? I'm a spy.

Allura: Spying on us?

Keit: W-what?! No!

A band around the Galra's wrist glowed and another Galra spoke in it.

Trace: Kei-! Run! The ships about to blow!

The Galra gave them a glance.

Keith: Run.

The Galra then ran as the team sprinted to their lions and got away from the ship just as it blew up.

Hunk: Did that Galra just save our lives...?

Pidge: *muttering to herself* Damn it Keith you'd better have gotten the heck out of there...
Later:
Allura: What do you mean he's missing?! And you didn't bother telling us until NOW?!

~Matt: Sorry. He's not missing though, his father came over to me and I gave the boy to him, I won't say who it was though, that's his business.

Allura: Okay, as long as he's with one of his parents then there's no sense complaining. Though... how is it that we were never able to find the boys parents but you did...?

~Matt: As I said before, not my place. Oh and uh, tell Katie hi for me?

Allura: I will, thank you for the input.
(A/N- Bi Katie!)
Three Months Later:
They had finally gotten the coordinates to the Blades of Marmora after Pidge admitted that she had them. They arrived only to find that all members were very tall and wore masks and uniforms to hide themselves. Eventually it hit them. They were Galra. They walked up to the leader Thace (he's still alive and the Blades leader in this story).

Allura: So you are the leader?

Thace: Well yes... does it concern you?

Allura: Other than how you are all Galra no.

Thace: Says the people who killed thirty five of my soldiers on the same day. Then proceeded to attack our original base and kill another forty and steal one of our soldier's child.

Allura froze at the words.

Allura: Uuhh.............

Thace: So why are you here?

Shiro: We basically just wanted to see you in person.

They then heard training-like sounds. So Lance walked in to see an instructor teaching a group of teen Galra on proper stances when in battle. Lance walked in to see that the instructor was the Galra they kept running into, 'Kilieth'? Was it? The instructor turned around and saw Lance staring.