Chapter 13 Talking Everything Out

Katniss POV

I've been taken to like an old warehouse in the middle of the forest. Delly chained me up and duck taped my mouth shut. Its cold and raining with water pouring the roof and onto me. She hasn't come back for a couple hours so I've tried to get lose but the chains are so rusty they cut into my skin so I gave up. Just as I close my eyes to sleep the door opens. I look up and see Delly.

"Sorry, had some things I had to take care of." she says walking over to me and sitting down on an old wooden chair. "So, what do you think I should do with you?" she rips the duke tape of my mouth cause a burning, stinging pain.

"Umm...I think you want to kill me." I say. She smiles and nods.

"You know, I like you. Your pretty funny but I can't have Peeta if your still around." she says. "I've know him for a long time."

"Okay, can you tell me what he was like when you two were younger?" I ask. She gives me a confused look but nods. This should give me some spare time.

"Well, I met him when I was 12, when both our fathers died." she says.

"In the mine explosion?" I ask.

"Yep, we met but didn't really talk. Than we met a few days later in the woods. He tried to steal from one of my snares but it turned out he was just looking at it. We talked for a while but became hunting buddies. We went everyday and when I told him I loved him he told me he loved you!" she yells.

"Oh, well he talks about you alot." I say. Her face brightens up and she leans forward to listen. "Yeah, only good things. Talking about old times. He misses the old you and wishes you two could go hunting again."

"Really?" she asks. She's dumber than I thought.

"Yes, I told him that he should talk it out with you." I say. 

"Okay, whys that?" she asks. I sit up abit and shift the chains around my wrists.

"He misses you. Your his best friend." I say. "Why don't we just go talk to him? Together." I say. She looks down but as she wants to undo the chains the door opens again.

"What are you doing?!" a familiar voice yells. Delly jumps and stands up. "Leave her be!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." she says. As footsteps get closer I see who the person is. Its....Its my sweet, loving................"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess whos there! Not anybody bad, I promise.

Nikki :)