Chapter 14 Hunting for a Katniss

Peeta POV

We're running towards the forest, hoping to find Katniss at Delly and I's old spot. I' running way too fast which is making my chest hurt but I don't care. I get to the cliff and stop but theres nothing here.

"What? This isn't right?" I say to myself to catch my breath. I sit down just as the others catch up. "I was wrong, she isn't here."

"Can you think of any place they would be?" Leven asks. I shake my head and look down to think. "Come on Peeta! You know Delly!"

"I'm thinking!" I yell. They all try to catch they're breaths as I think of all the places Delly and I have been. "Umm....theres two more places. An old warehouse and an old mine shaft." I say.

"Okay, what should we check first?" Gale asks.

"The mine shaft. Its futher away but a really good spot to hold somebody with others findíng out." I say. They nod and we make our way to the old mine shaft but what we see just sets us back. Its collapsed, no way in.

"Shit." Rye says. "Okay, lets go to the warehouse." I lead them to the old and broken down warehouse when a voice makes us stop.

"What are you doing?!" it yells. "Leave her be!" with that we hall ass through the doors and see.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know alot thought it was Peeta. So, guess again.

Nikki :)