chapter twelve

After I posted the old video of me singing 'Let it Go' from the longest time ago, I decided to get ready

Calvin and I decided to go explore London, and I'm so excited! I've never been outside the United Stated before.

I mean, I've been on a cruise, but I've never been anywhere cool like London.

I finished the curls in my hair, and decided to have a natural look today, so I left my face alone.

Calvin walked in, and rolled his eyes.

"You've been in here for ten minutes, how long does it fucking take to get ready?"

"Just be happy I decided not to where makeup today, you fucking faggot."

"I'm not gay!"

"Prove it!" I yelled, and he walked up to me and kissed me.

He pushed me back a little, and I smiled. Fuck, he's a really good kisser. He's also good in bed, as well.

"Told you I wasn't gay, now, bye." He pushed me out the bathroom.

"Damn, you're slick. Well played, Vail, well played." I walked away from the bathroom, and I walked to the living room.

It still slightly smelled of weed, but it was faint. The smoke was gone, but that was because fucking Calvin broke my vape. He promised me he'd buy me a new one once we get back, and if he doesn't, I will kill him.

I put some shoes on, and Calvin came out of the bathroom, quickly following the routine.

"See? It only takes three minutes in the bathroom, you bitch."

"Shut up, homosexual."

"I just kissed you, a girl, you."

"No, I have a dick."

"You didn't last night." He smirked at me, and I slapped him.

"You're disgusting!"

"You're the one who did me." He held his hands up, and we walked out of the hotel.

"Ugh, Calvin, I don't want the whole world to know we did it. Especially the fans, they'll go bat-shit crazy."

"Yeah, but all of London knows already. 'Oh, Calvin, go faster, Calvin!' 'Ooh, you're so good, Calvin!' But I can't talk."