chapter fourteen

UNKNOWN NUMBER MESSAGED Baby T

Hey, babe, did you miss me?

Calvin? Did you already get back from the shop or something?

No, this isn't Calvin.

who the fuck are you

Aw, did you forget me already? It's only been five years.

Jake?

You're correct. Who's Calvin?

none of your business. how did you get my number?

I looked your number up on Alissa's phone. It's why she broke up with me.

Baby T NAMED UNKNOWN NUMBER TO abuser!

well, im in london you're in la, i don't even live in la so you can't get me.

Do you really think I can't just fly to Ohio?

I don't live in ohio, you fucking stalker.

Don't you swear at me, remember when you did that last time?

i will get a restraining order. you better not get near me, some serious stuff is going on in my life, i don't need you pushing your way back in my life. why did you even text me?

You know why. Me and Alissa broke up, so now I want you back.

first off, it's alissa and i not me and alissa, get your grammar right, second of all, we're definitely not getting back together. i still have that scar on my shoulder.

I don't need the grammar police on me, and why not?

because you fucking abused me.

Well, I was just playing with you.

that's absolutely no excuse for why you threw a rock at me.

A rock? C'mon, we both know you're making this up!

I HAVE GODDAMN STITCHES FROM WHEN YOU SCRATCHED ME WITH THE ROCK.

Really?

yes, it's on my hand you faggot.

I'm not gay, and you don't have proof.

then what is this???

I have no idea.

that's from the rock, you dumbass.

Wow, you looked up a picture from the internet to be able to lie to my face.

(that pic is of my stitches from when my dog bit me.)

wow, you're actually fucking retarded, you and logan are sociopaths, let's hope your kids don't end up the same.

wait.

neither of you are gonna have kids cuz you ain't gonna find a girl that'll put up with your drama and bullshit. honestly, what's up with you and logan? why are you guys fighting so much? at least he's tolerable.

(also this is before logan fucking filmed a dead body, this is when he was semi ok in my eyes, but now he's even worse than Jake, I'm not trying to make Jake seem like he's going to fucking kill Thea, I'm just adding drama, no hate to Jake even though I don't like him)

I'm hurt, Theodora, I'm honestly hurt.

shut up, and leave me alone

Baby T BLOCKED abuser