My Birthday (II)

(Hermia's Point of View)

I...don't know what just happened, but I'm worried. I think Helena just needs space right now. She told me she wanted to keep the party going, so you know what? I will. I just hope she's okay.

"Uh...anyway. Um. Yeah. Let's just put on some music, guys." I walk outside and Lysander tries to comfort me by holding my hand and giving me kisses. I play some good music to party to so everyone can have fun. I pour some more of the Piña Colada one of my friends prepared for me to cool down. "Do you think she's okay?" I ask Lysander. "I'm sure she is, love. Don't worry. You know her." He kisses my forehead and I take another swig.

After a half an hour of calming down, drinking, and trying not to worry, with the help of Lysander, he got me dancing again. Demetrius had been taking shots of Vodka ever since he left the closet. It seems he's a bottle and a half in. I've started switching from coladas to margaritas and jello shots. To be honest, things are kinda starting to feel blurry and the music is kinda muffled.

Lysander's been keeping an eye on me the whole party. I almost fell a couple times, but it's aight. I feel so lit. Helena's missing out. You know, this whole drinking thing, its. So fun? Like. Wow. She should really try to let loose a little. I love her to pieces and pieces, but sometimes you look at her and you're like...what's your problem? You know? Lol.

"Hey, baby, I really have to go to the bathroom. Will you be okay?" Lysander tells me. I kinda don't understand what he's talking about, but I smile and nod in response. "Yaaaa!" I happily respond. He chuckles and plants a kiss on my forehead. I giggle as he enters the house. As I turn back around, I notice Demetrius is right in front of me. I grin. "Yo, I don't know what you did to Hels, but, you know. She really is right. You're cute." He wraps his arm around my waist and we start dancing. He reeks of alcohol, but so does the whole place. "You guys are totally gonna get married!!!" I scream, wrapping my arms around his neck. His crotch gets really close to mine, and I giggle, unaware of what's going on. "You know, if I was single, I'd totally bang-a-lang you." My mind manages to form the sentence from the words that pop up in my head. Out of nowhere, one of my friends plays "Bad and Boujee" by Migos. I start to freak the fuck out. "OH MY GOOODDDDD THIS IS MY FUCKING SONNGGGUHHHH!!! YESSS!!!" Without a second thought, I turn around and bend over, shaking my butt up and down. I hear Demetrius say something along the lines of "I knew you wanted me." He grabs my hips and dances on me. I giggle and back up on him while looking back at myself dance. "Yaass!!!!" I exclaim in excitement, not knowing what I'm supposed to do or say anymore. Grabbing me by the arm, he pulls me back up and grabs my face. I giggle, trying to focus on his. My eyes shift in and out of focus. I feel his hot breath on me. It smells pretty bad. Lmao. He pulls my face closer and out of nowhere I feel his lips touching mine, but I slip and fall on a spilled beer below me. The song ends. Everything starts spinning until all I see is the ground. Out of nowhere, I see Lysander looking down at me and I get lifted off the floor.

Everything goes blank.