Deflowering (III)

Now, what did Demetrius see?

(Demetrius' Point of View)

I place myself inside her slowly, as to not harm her. She moans. "Demetrius..." Making me smile. I call out her name a million times in my head, but it's hard to fight back the thoughts of her.

I reach her deepest parts and she tenses up in slight pain. "I'll go slowly, okay?" She gently nods in response. I kiss her on the neck and begin to slowly go in and out. She stays a little quiet for a while, save for some grunts and groans. I can tell she's trying to adjust. Me on the other hand, it's a struggle not to pound her straight away. All of her is enveloping me. I clench my fists and bite my lip, forcing myself to hold back. It's killing me. Helena...Helena...Helena. Helena. Hermia. Hermia. Hermia. FUCK.

I thrust in quickly and she moans, slightly shaking. I slide effortlessly in and out of her. I can't hold back anymore. I begin moving in and out. Her hands wrap tightly around my neck and she moves her face away, embarrassed. I groan in torturous ecstasy. I go harder and she yelps. Fuck it. I begin to pound her and she throws her head back in response. "There we go..." I say, my voice jumping from how hard I'm hitting into her.

Out of thin air, something hits my forehead. I look around but see nothing. Okay? That was weird...

As I look down, I see that my imagination is doing its work perfectly. My eyes shut tightly, wanting so desperately to have Hermia replace the girl lying before me. I groan in anger.

Wait...

What's happening?

I don't have control anymore.

My body moves on its own and I slightly freak out. W-Wait... You're going to hurt her!! I scream to myself in my mind. "Watch this." I hear a voice say. Am I going insane?!

I flip her over quickly and she gasps in surprise. My hand goes to the front of her throat, forcing it to be right in front of me. I lift her right leg around my waist. "Ready?" I whisper in her ear. Holy fuck. I'm going to destroy her.

"De-Demetrius, I-" I immediately cut her off and begin thrusting into her as fast as my body can take it. I feel myself slamming into her. She screams in pleasure and her legs begin to shake, not being able to take it. I choke her. Her face turns red as she slowly runs out of air. I feel like I'm going in and out of consciousness. "That's it. Good girl." I say against my will. I slam her face onto the floor, leaving her ass up for me to pound. My hand is in her hair. My right-hand slaps her ass violently, leaving it red and swollen. She yells in pain and pleasure. "Who do you worship?!" I'm fucking her soul out of her. Oh fuck...I feel like I'm so close... "YOU!!" She yells, tears streaming from her eyes from the amount of emotion within her. She's drooling. I feel like I'm possessed by Satan himself.

I flip her over again for her to lay on her back. I grab her legs, pushing them all the way forward and down onto the floor. She bends to my will, groaning in the process. Her knees are next to her face. Her feet are touching. "Obey," I say to her with a cold look in my eyes. She nods. I feel so close to cumming, but it won't happen. I grab my erection and place it at the entrance to her ass. Her body shakes as she screams, unable to contain it. I push far and deep until I can go no more. We're both covered in sweat. The heat is horrible. "Playtime is over." I strangely say as I feel my face grinning. She gives me a look of fear. It goes in. She thrusts her head back and shrieks. I see her eyes roll back and her tongue stick out completely. There we go. She struggles to form sentences. I can't believe my body can go this hard. She's losing it. "Deme...I..." She can barely muster. She lays limp like a rag-doll. Drool oozes from her tongue uncontrollably. I feel her about to cum. "Plea....I...!" I thrust hard, slamming into her. With continuous moans, I feel various liquids shoot out from her and onto me, covering my chest and neck. She's squirting all over me. "OH, FUCK YES." I hear a voice groan in my head. I bite my lip in satisfaction and suddenly feel myself and body free again.

I'm in control again...but I don't want to stop. A low chuckle forms within me. It gets louder and louder until I'm laughing without stopping.

I keep going. And going. And going.

Oh my god. Please. Please let me cum. I feel myself close again, and this time it continues. Lightning hits the forest. Rain starts to lightly hit us. Oh fuck. It's happening.

I lift her weakly from the floor by her arm onto her knees. I rub myself roughly to finally be able to release. She opens her mouth. I clench my teeth and jaw...and...

Release.

As everything enters her mouth, she flinches. I run out of juices before I fall to my knees and lay on the truck. She looks too tired to freak out about my semen being in her mouth. She swallows and lays next to me. We simply breathe as we lay in each other's arms.

I look at her and she looks at me. We smile. We don't even know what to say about the events that just occurred. I hug her tightly.

"Let's go home." I manage to say in her ear. We're both wet from the rain at this point, but we don't care. I pet her gently and kiss her forehead. "Come on."

We weakly put our clothes on in silence and enter the car. I start the car. She immediately closes her eyes and falls asleep in the passenger seat from exhaustion.

I drive to my house.