Deflowering (II)

(Oberon's Point of View)

"We are done having this conversation," I growl through my teeth. "Ah, of course, don't let your pride hit you on the way out." She remarks in a snarky tone. "Wait...Oberon..." She says with a soft, hurt voice. My rage soothes and I turn around to face her in slight pain. She smirks suddenly. "Don't come back."

I feel my head go up in flames and turn back around, smashing the entrance to the place.

"God fucking damn it."

She wants me to leave? Fine. I will. I teleport to a random, empty part of the forest, close to a clearing. The fighting is constant. The love is there, and when we're happy with one another, it's amazing. But when we fight, it transforms into a war. It never ends. It's an endless cycle of passion and rage.

I hear soft noises in the distance. It sounds like a female. "What now?"

As I creep closer to the place, I walk closer and closer to the strange, bouncing contraption. I stop when the wild thing is a yard away from my feet. "Oh."

My eyes widen. The moaning of the couple fills my ears. "Say my name." The young man says, out of breath. "Demetrius..." She moans. He pounds into her behind. "LOUDER." He yells. A loud noise exudes from her throat in pleasure. "DEMETRIUS!" I smirk. "Obedient. Nice." I say to myself.

I hover onto the back of the hunk of metal and watch the couple move in unison. I slowly begin to get bored. Maybe I should see what's going on in his head. I smack my hand on the boy's forehead, catching him off guard, but not giving him time to react as I watch his thoughts play out in my mind. "Hermia...Fuck...I like Helena, but I can't keep lying to myself. It's you..." The girl laying in the truck is replaced with a smaller one in his mind. He really is trying hard to change what he physically sees. I let go for a second and look at both of them.

"I need to blow off some steam," I say to myself. I pull his hair back, smiling as I touch foreheads with his, allowing me to slip into his mind effortlessly. I feel his soul slightly start to panic. "Watch this," I say with a smirk. I flip the lady over quickly and she gasps in surprise. My hand goes to the front of her throat, forcing it to be right in front of me. I lift her right leg around my waist. "Ready?" I whisper in her ear. "De-Demetrius, I-" I immediately cut her off and begin thrusting into her as fast as this body will allow me. I feel myself slamming into her. She screams in pleasure and her legs begin to shake, not being able to take it. I press onto her neck harder, choking her. Her face turns red as she slowly runs out of air. "That's it. Good girl." I say as the man's voice masks mine. I slam her face onto the floor, leaving her ass up for me to pound. As I let go of her throat, she breathes for air but gasps once more as I tightly grip her hair, thrashing her face on the bottom. My right-hand slaps her ass violently, leaving it red and swollen. She yells in pain and pleasure. "Who do you worship?!" I scream as I fuck her soul out of her. "YOU!!" She yells, tears streaming from her eyes from the amount of emotion within her. She's drooling. We're close. But I'm not done just yet. I want her to break.

I flip her over again for her to lay on her back. I grab her legs, pushing them all the way forward to the floor. She bends to my will, groaning in the process. I force her to push her legs even further back with her arms. Her feet are touching. "Obey," I say to her with a cold look in my eyes. She nods in fear and curiosity. He's close, but I won't allow him to climax. I grab his erection and place it at the entrance to her anus. She holds her breath and I place it in her. Her body shakes as she screams, unable to contain it. I push far and deep until I can go no more. She pants, making her chest heave up and down. We're both covered in a layer of sweat. The heat is immense. "Playtime is over," I say with a grin. She gives me a look of fear. I slam my hands down on her thighs and begin to thrust as hard and fast as possible. She thrusts her head back and shrieks. I see her eyes roll back and her tongue stick out completely. There we go. She struggles to form sentences. She's losing it. "Deme...I..." She can barely muster. She lays limp like a rag-doll. Drool oozes from her tongue uncontrollably. I feel her energy rising. It's coming. "Plea....I...!" I thrust hard, slamming into her. With continuous moans, I feel various liquids shoot out from her and onto me, covering my chest and neck. OH, FUCK YES. I bite my lip in satisfaction and leave his body once the liquid stops. My possession should have been enough for him to lose a hint of sanity. He laughs uncontrollably as he continues to play with his new toy.

"Easy."

I chuckle. "Now for Titania."

I teleport to the location of my fairies and round them up. "Come." I then go back to the location of the two having intercourse. As they're about to react, I freeze them in place.

I teleport back to Titania's resting place. The fairies in the entrance attempt to fix the rubble that was once an opening to a tree. I walk in and watch as Titania is groomed by her fairies. I lean on a wall, waiting for her to realize my being there. She looks at me coldly. I smile back at her. She squints and enters my mind, wanting to know what my plans are. She reads my thoughts.

"DON'T. YOU. DARE." She almost casts a spell on me, but I exit just in time with the fairies. I had placed a rune on the entrance to the tree, making it difficult for her to exit.

I bring the light fairies to the location as well. They immediately exclaim with different reactions. I unfreeze my fairies.

"Welcome, gentles," I say with delight. "I believe it is time for a lesson."

The fairies immediately lower their voices in fear. The couple behind me continues to move and moan, quaking the very ground.

I move aside, allowing them to see the connected bodies in plain view.

Some gasp, some shriek, some laugh, and some simply stare. "This is a human couple having intercourse." Most of my train laughs and cheers them on, getting closer to the machine and yelling for the intensity to grow. Some attempt to leave or facepalm in annoyance, but I hold them back from exiting. Titania's fairies look on with curiosity, but most are either shrieking from disgust or hiding behind one another. "As you can see, this lady here has already climaxed." I point towards the man's chest. "This is what happens to some mortal women when they can no longer function." His chest is dripping with fluids.

"Why the hell are you dragging me into this?" I hear my Puck's voice. I turn to him. He looks completely irritated. "Be silent, or I will make you so," I growl at him.

"ENOUGH." Titania's voice booms through the forest. Lightning crackles the sky and the fairies shriek. Rain starts to drip from the sky. As the rain pours, the man lifts the woman off of the floor onto her knees. She weakly complies and opens her mouth. He climaxes forcefully into her mouth, shooting his liquids out of him. He groans intensely with liberation.

I keep my eyes on Titania and smirk at her, arms crossed. Her eyes widen and she loses her mind with anger as she sees the two.

"This one was easy," I say with a grin. Her eyes glow with rage. An aura emerges from her body and she floats. "This shall not be forgotten." She says, her voice flooding the entirety of the forest. And with that, the fairies disappear, and so does the rain.

I turn around and see the two in the back of the machine laying on top of each other. They smile at one another, unable to even speak from the exhaustion.

"Let's go home." The male says. They're wet from the rain, but don't seem to care. They weakly put their clothes on and slowly enter the doors, still smiling with passion in their eyes. The machine starts. They leave.

I simply watch in silence.