Chapter 20

HI EVERYONE! HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOINGING THEIR SUNDAY...WELL HERE IS THE NEW UPDATE FOR THE STORY. TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. IT IS KIND OF A FILLER BUT STILL GOOD. IF I GET ENOUGH COMMENTS AND LIKES I'LL UPDATE AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND! SO LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE ;)

CHAPTER 20

Now that all of the “my boyfriend cheated and got his wiggle sucked which led to his car accident” bull is over I am now able to move on.  After that night I needed to change my number because Darren constantly called me.  Jacob threatened to break his face, but I don’t think it will be necessary.  He can’t afford to be arrested.  

Now that its been almost a month later, the only thing that I have been worried about are these midterms.  Not necessarily for the exam, but the weekend after midterm week is over.  It is a tradition for all the upperclassmen to go away and celebrate the end of midterm week, usually by the boardwalk.  I am excited because my parents are actually going to let me go, but now I have to deal with the stress of finding a place to stay, who am I staying with, and how am I going to get there and back home by monday morning.  I know most people would have reserved their places weeks ago, but it is only April and not many people go down to the shore since the water is still cold.  Hopefully things go okay.  It is now Tuesday, and I have until Friday after school to get all this shit together.  

Now that me and my friends were sitting together at lunch, we had to discuss our arrangements.  Lord please be on my side so I won’t go off on anyone today.  Once I grabbed me some curly fries and sat down we started.

“Iight yall so what we doing?” Dee asked.

“I found a nice condo we can stay in.  I gave Chi Chi the info cause she said she’ll call the people and handle the payments and stuff.” I told everyone.

“Okay now how many of us is going to be in the condo?” Sherrell asked.

Of course she had to come.  After that Jacob comment she made months ago I kept my distance from her, but I didn’t want to come off rude if I said “you can’t stay with us.”  I just let Dee persuade me to let her stay in the condo and left it alone.  

“Well it will be us four as far as I know.”  Dee said.

“Well umm…” I started to trail off.  This was the part I was dreading to say.

“What?” Dee asked me.

“I know a few other people who want to stay as well.” I said.

“Like who?” Chi Chi asked.

Before I had a chance to tell them that I invited Jacob and his friends to come and stay with us, the table became fastly crowded by the presence of four very large and good looking boys.  Jacob sat next to me of course, and all of his friends made themselves comfortable around the table, one sitting so close to Dee her eyes almost fell out her damn head.