Epilogue: Alien's Speech

"Hey there, Killjoys. You may know me, or you may not, but it really doesn't matter right now. My name is Atomic Alien. I also hold the position of General, or Leader, it doesn't matter. I am here to speak with you all about recent losses. The ones that you have all heard about from Agent Cherri Cola are the deaths of the group known as the Fabulous Four. Now, I was very close to the Four. They were some of the best friends I've ever had, not just in the Zones, but anywhere else for that matter. However, there was one more loss that I have kept a secret, one that was much more personal to me, and that's what I want to talk about today. Let me tell you a story.
I used to know a boy. He lived in California his whole life and witnessed the events of the Fires of 2012. His parents were killed in the fallout, but BLI took him into custody. He lived in Battery City from the time of its construction and was in training to be a Scarecrow. However, after his first battle with the Killjoys, he realized BLI's true intentions and acted as an undercover intelligence for the Killjoys. BLI placed him on surveillance of a girl who they thought might not be following their rules. That girl was me. Of course, he always let me get away with reading A Song of Ice and Fire in my closet. One day, he got a promotion, so someone else was put on my surveillance. But of course, I continued breaking the rules, so the 'Crows swooped in and took me. This boy was one of those 'Crows. But once I got to the prison building, he pulled me right back out and we ran. He helped me integrate with Killjoy life, and I fell for him. Hard. Little did I know, he was falling for me too. He helped me to get to the position I am in today, and I am eternally grateful for that. I loved him, and he loved me, and though we went through some hard times near the end, that love never ceased.
But then, a couple of weeks ago, I was captured. This boy, the Four, and MARS formed a plan to get into BLI's prison building and rescue me, which they did, and succeeded. However, on the way out, he was injured. A few minutes later, he died in my arms. I didn't speak a word to anyone from then on, until now. I would have rather talked to him. I still would.
He was known as Violent Vendetta out here. And to this day, he is my reason to fight.
BLI took everything from me. They took my family, my home, my entire life. I was forced to become someone else just to avoid being killed for what I believed. All I had was him, and they took him from me too. And that, my friends, is why we must fight for what is ours! They don't have the right to put us in boxes, to snuff out our emotions, to kill the people we love! I refuse to let them take our freedom!
We are Killjoys! And Killjoys NEVER DIE!"