Chapter Five The NightMare Begins?

After you said yes to Jeff you thought "how would my dad react well we will see later on".  "Hey Y/n I want to see if maybe we could go on a date later maybe around 9:00pm"Jeff said."sure Jeff I'll be waiting at your door at 8:50pm k" he nodded his head and he kissed you which you kissed back. (don't hate me for not writing for a while)

~TIME SKIP BY SLENDERP SMAKING BEN~

It is 8:50pm And Jeff hasn't came out of his room so I opened the door and I saw him holding a small box so then I closed the door and not making a sound and said "Jeff let's go we have to leave"after that we went to our date

~after the date~

~Jeff's pov~

When y/n knocked on the door we went to our date but when we came back to the house slenderp was waiting for us in the house but then I started avoiding his view and holy shit was he mad I didn't wanna mess with him right now so I just took Jeff through my window so then I set her down in her bed and I said "if you need me knock on my door" she nodded her head so then I closed her door.

                ~ your pov ~

When Jeff left I locked my window and my door making sure nobody could get in so I decided to change into my pajamas the head to bed,but that was cut short by something trying to open my window but it was locked so I did what stupid people do in horror movies. I opened my curtains and the RAKE was there so he stabbed his claws through the glass with in a few seconds he shattered the glass so when I was heading to my bedroom door the RAKE was  climbing in so I hid in the bathroom in panic since I was closest to it "Come on out little girl" he said "JEFF PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed as the RAKE started to break down my bathroom door. I started breathing heavily 'no no no no no no no i'm gonna die i'm gonna die i'm gonna die'  that's all I could think and I started gripping onto my arms until I felt someone wrap their arms around me trying to calm me down. I was panicking trying to escape cause I couldn't focus on who was holding onto me until they kissed me and I started to relax. We parted and I saw Jeff, I started crying until Nurse Ann showed up and was checking me to see if I was hurt but the only damage was emotional damage. Nurse Ann gave me some pills to help me forget it.

~Next day~

I kept waking up in the middle of the night because of the nightmares and I couldn't get any sleep so I got probably about 10-15 minutes of sleep. I looked over at the Pills but I didn't want to take them so I didn't , so I just left my room and I threw away the pills "Do you remember anything from last night Y/n?" Nurse ann asked "Am I supposed to?" I asked trying to sound like I can't remember anything. "Morning Y/n" "Morning Jeff" I replied yawning and I sat on the couch next to Jeff leaning my head on his shoulder "Did you sleep well last night?" Jeff asked and I just shook my head no then Jeff laid my head down on his lap "Sleep Y/n" Jeff said and I fell asleep but that didn't last long because I jolted up panicking and breathing heavily "woah calm down Y/n your okay"Jeff said "no more no more no more " I whispered as laid my head on his chest and he started humming something. I started to calm down and I was to tired to move so Jeff picked me up and carried me into bed "Jeff....can you stay with me please..." I whispered "Sure-" Jeff paused and looked in my little trash can and saw the unopened Pill bottle but didn't say anything then he laid down next to me. I turned and faced Jeff then I cuddled close to him "You didn't take the pills and now your having nightmares about what happened last night?" "yeah..." I whispered then Jeff kissed my temple and I fell asleep.

A/n 

Hey guys sorry this chapter ain't long I was gonna write more but I'm supposed to be sleeping but I couldn't so I just wrote this on my phone GN to you guys and if you have any ideas comment them to me ~