( 4; the .Four || play )

WARNING ---- Contains Mature Content

( Chapter Four; the .Four||play )

Kourtland had a look of surprise on his face as he watched the corners of my mouth turn up. Bad boy Kourtland Oakley had a son. It should have been shocking but I can imagine him as a father. How does Jason put up with this handsome devil of a Dad. The baby boy was definitely going to grow up traumatized.

"How old is he? Where is he? What happened? I want to meet him." I said in a rush.

"Slow down sleet." He said with a delicious chuckle. "He's 2."

"And he knows how to talk already?!" I exclaimed.

"He's with my mother at the moment. She takes care of him when I'm at school or at work. She's been getting sick so it's been a little rough. That's why I disappear most of the time." I grabbed his hand in mine.

"How come Desmond knows Jason?" I admit I was a little jealous. Just a little.

"He caught me out with Jay one day at the park. You can't get anything pass Desmond, it didn't make sense to lie to him. I told him the truth." Kourtland genuinely smiled. "He helps me out a lot with Jay." That made me smile too, Desmond has the biggest heart.

"I admit I was hiding him from you guys, but only because I was scared of what you would think of me." He kissed my hand, Kourtland knew he was a sweetheart.

"Have you seriously not noticed how smitten I am with you ass wipe." He scowled at my use of language. "What happened." He sighed.

"Your typical bad boy cliché. I was horrible at 16. Sloppy drunk, high off ecstasy, and I hadn't figured out if I was all the way gay yet. It was a college party my buddy had got us into, I was literally gone before I even got into the party. I barely remember what happened that night. Her name was Ciara, she came on strong, but I was stupid. I fucked her good though." I rolled my eyes and shoved him.

"After he was born, she dropped then off in my arms and said she had a career to think about. She said he was my responsibility and I never heard from her since." I kissed his hand this time.

"So you're gay?" We both laughed.

"Obviously." I leaned against him.

"If you need any help Kourt, I'm here you know. Use me, I don't care." I pinched him on his thigh. "When am I going to meet him?" I asked excitedly. He looks adorable, he sounds cute, I want to meet baby boy Jay!

"We'll work something out this weekend if I don't have to work."

We both stood as Maxwell hobbled on crutches over to us. He didn't seem to be upset that his ankle was tightly wrapped up and he needed crutches to support him.

"Verdict?" Kourtland asked.

"It's not broken, just a hardcore sprain. The swelling is real bad so I have to stay off it for a couple weeks. Because next time I just might end up actually shattering it." He handed a slip of paper to Kourtland. "Could you pretty please pick up my medicine?" Kourtland smirked as he winked at Maxwell and shoved past us.

"I don't feel like going home just yet." Maxwell confessed.

"But you need to get home to get some rest Max. I'm pretty sure the doctor said stay completely off your ankle." Whatever the doctor told him probably went right through his ear and out of the other.

"I know but maybe since you missed my game you could make it up to me. My body is awfully sore, I could use one of your famous massages." I caved before he could even start to pout and whine properly.