( 11; .the .Code || sweat )

• Dedicated to Kevin Thomas Anderson

WARNING ---- Contains Adult Mature Content

( Chapter Eleven; the .Code||sweat ) [Hale]

WARNING ---- Contains Adult Mature Content

It has been over one week, six days, and a couple hours, since Kourtland lost his mom. I can tell you that was the hardest thing he's ever had to pull through in his entire life. He didn't do it alone either, we were like his second skin always there for him right at the exact point he needed us. Like we all know Kourtland can be difficult. He likes to act on impulse, emotions are not something he's ever been good with. However he has been trying and that's all we've asked for. He has been showing us the
type of person wants to be and not front he likes to put up.

At first it was difficult because he was limited on how he was able to move around. We didn't want him alone so we all annoyingly joined ourselves to his hip. He's gotten use to it now, and I think he loves the idea of being taken care of, especially when Maxwell pampers him. Our relationship seems to only grow stronger, we take care of each other. Which according to Père is both admirable and sickening to watch.

He thinks we spend way to much time together and we depend on each other with way too much trust. So I had to look at him like he was all the way stupid and I do remember saying, "Is that not how real relationships work stupid?" It was a reflex move at the time so he didn't break my jaw in, just took in what I said. Now he compliments us on how we keep our relationship stable, working, and equally satisfying.

We don't fight. That's a total lie and you'll see exactly some of the petty stuff we like to call ourselves fighting about.

Today was good day however, a classic barbecue pool party.

It's been really tense around here so I thought it would be beneficial to throw a small gathering, not party. Party includes booze and too much loud music with people we don't know. I hate parties. A barbecue includes family, laughter, and sweet meat.

Everyone was here and having what proved to be a good time. I know, / was having a good time watching my boyfriends prance back and forth shirtless. We haven't had 'playtime' since my birthday gift so I've been walking around like a horn ball. Any opportunity I get with either of them I'm pouncing on them like the horny teenager I am. They were so selfish and smug about it too. I was acting like the perfect bitch in heat.

I'm Hale, I'm not ashamed, I need sex.

They made me the way I am. No huh?

Desmond's moms, Jemma and Sable were having an all out adult conversation with Kellan, Alex, and surprisingly! Maxwell's dad. Shocked the hell out of all us. Max said they had reconciled and that James accepts the lifestyle of his son.

Desmond has been practically on James' heels, he's been eye raping the older man all day. Not saying that I've been jealous about it or anything. I'm so jealous. I want all his attention.

The pool was being occupied by my munchkin, her new friend Cat, handsome baby boy Jason and the puppy. They were all protected by their cute and adorable floaters. But the big burly royal guards were commanded to see to the children's safety and that they had fun playing in the water. So it was funny watching them interact with the children breaking out of their macho security men shell.

Jorge, -yes people Jorge- was here and sitting onside of the pool ogling the twin royal guards. I don't blame him at all, they were beautiful.

Not as beautiful as the three guys I was drooling over though as of now. They looked so delicious just standing there in their sweat as the sun beat down on them. They were in the middle of a riveting game of fútbol. Roux, Kourtland's friend was captain of the Lemonheads. That included, Kourtland, Rhys, George, Kennedy & Kyle. While Nolan, was the captain of the Crybabys. Nolan was a really good friend and he fit right in with us. His team included, J-Max, Desmond, Madison, Reese & Lyle. I was benched for my lack of concentration, Janelle just didn't want to play. We took on the role of cheerleaders. Very sexy cheerleaders I might add.