( 8; the .Gift || box )

WARNING ----- Contains Mature Content

( Chapter Eight; the .Gift||box ) [Hale]

Noo. No. Stop shaking me, I'm tired. I need sleep. Why are you trying to wake me up from this peaceful dreamless sleep father? I groaned slapping his hands away.

"Hales stop playing and get up. Your going to be late for work." Alex said continuing his fatherly shoving.

"You're still here so how am I going to be late." I muttered pulling my covers back over my shoulders.

Mon père plucked me in the ear, I whined like a little baby about it. He chuckled and plucked my ear again. I kicked my feet whining and at his persistence. I don't want to go to work.

"If I'm at the gallery before you, you're fired." I rolled my eyes at him but made the effort to get up as he left my room.

I grabbed my phone hitting the screen for it to light up. 7:42AM SATURDAY. 10 New Messages, 4 Missed Calls, 1 Voicemail, 2 App Updates. I clicked on the messages.

From: ßugsy.
Phral, at least turn your tv up! I can here you nasty freak . . . my ears are bleeding.

I dead panned forgetting that I had a really good time with myself alone last night. I am fully not ashamed of me, my hand, and my lube. I was embarrass I was loud however, I usually try and be quiet. Kennedy speaks Romanian?

From: Loverboy❤️
Be excited about 2morrow baby ;) Jay says he misses you, sleep good sleet. Love you! xx.

From: Nolan Huskey
Completely zoned out in Chemistry yesterday. Mind if I copy your notes this weekend?

From: Loverboy❤️
Wake up sleet! Your going to be LATE for work! xx.

From:'iWantHisD!
Are you up yet?

I laughed out loud seeing that Desmond renamed himself in my phone. Nobody but Desmond!

From:'iWantHisD!
lol. You like the new name don't you?

From:'iWantHisD!
You should see what my name is in Maxie's phone.

From:💋PrinceJocky
Good Morning Hales :)

From: PèreSmurf.
He seriously will fire you if you don't get up and get off to work Haleraiser.

I went to my door pulling it all the way open then yelled at the top of my lungs so it could be heard downstairs.

"I'M UP! I'LL BE THERE ON TIME LIKE ALWAYS!" I said with a smudge of flippancy.

"YOU BETTER BE!" Mon père yelled back, I could here the amusement in his voice though.

From:'iWantHisD!
Do not make plans today. Just go to work and that's it Haleboy.

I threw the phone down on my bed and began searching through my closet for something to wear. I spotted Sophie peeking her head in my room as I threw my clothes for work down on the bed. I tilted my head smiling over at her and she smiled back hesitantly coming into the room.

"What's wrong munchkin?" I asked her sitting down on my bed. She rubbed her tired eyes but made her way over to me.

"Me not sick." I furrowed my eyebrows. I pushed some of her hair behind her ear.

"Munchkin, your going to have to give me a little more than that." I sat her on my knee kissing her rosy cheek.

"Da wants to take me to get needles." I was instantly dumb in that moment until my brain registered what she really meant.