( 2; the .Bold || ness )

( Chapter Two; the .Bold||ness )

"Haleee..Haleee..wakey..wakey!" I smiled and rolled over waking up to my munchkin grinning down at me. I pulled Sophie into the bed and started tickling her to death. The way she laughed was the cutest and funniest thing ever so I ended up laughing as hard as her. Sophia Marianna Lutz was the most adorable little sister a brother could ask for.

"Haleee-" She was still giggling like crazy. "Stowp..stowp!"

"What do you say?" I continued tickling her till she her cheeks turned red. She finally gave up.

"Your the best big browther ever, for and ever ever!" I laughed as I stopped tickling her. She stood up in my bed holding her Barbie doll close to her chest.

"We go to pawk this day?" She asked in her cute little munchkin voice.

"Yes! Right after I come from work pretty girl."

"I want Kourtie." My heart fluttered and broke in the same moment. Me too.

"You can't have Kourtie today, but I can ask Maxie or Dessie?" Maxwell didn't really move around on Saturdays so he'd be free.

"Maxie! Maxie!" She jumped up and down on the bed eagerly.

"Okay. I got to get ready for work munchkin. I'll see you later." She hugged me tightly.

"I lobe you Haleee."

"I lobe you more munchkin."

She jumped off the bed running out of the room smiling. She was more than likely going to wake Kennedy up next. No one could ever get mad at Sophie, once she starts talking you just want to hug her and kiss her chubby cheeks.

It took no time for me to get dressed and get off to work. I'm always there before my Dad (Alex) so he lets me open up the gallery. His manager, Jorge was easy to deal with. He had a positive attitude and he loved art like my Dad. Although, he kind of admires Alex too much if you ask me. Thank God he was madly in love with Père, my Dad was blind to Jorge's school girl crush.

From 9AM until 2PM, I was stuck in the office typing away on the computer. Numbers, numbers, and more numbers. I didn't mind at all, it was fun to me. I always impress myself by coming up with new formulas for the spreadsheets or creating charts and graphs to show the galleries figures and all that business mojo. I loved making mon père proud. Both of them actually, because I was so into photography also, Pére promised that he'd use one of my photos to grace the cover of his new book. It was uncanny that they had so much faith in me.

"I need a favor." Alex said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Anything mon pére." He smiled but tensed up at the same time standing in front of the office desk.

"Something is bothering Bug, I want you to find out what it is for me." I continued doing my work showing off my awesome skills of multitasking.

"Isn't that close to almost like spying? Just talk to her. She's always been honest about everything."

"I know but, the school called the other day. She's ditching classes, she's disrupting her classes, I found-" His face frowned with disappointment. "cigarettes in her room." I looked up at him seeing his disappointment.

Kennedy was going through something. She was a teenager though, so girls go through stuff. We already knew she had started her cycle when she made 10. Traumatizing. She wasn't having sex at 13, she assured me she was waiting until marriage. If she was having sex, they are certain signs to indicate it. She showed none. Bug was acting strange however, she wasn't distancing herself but she wasn't exactly her.