( 9; the .Four || course ) [Clean-ish]

W A R N I N G ---- Extreme Mature Content (I'm serious!)

.
.
.

Wait.
» Special Dedication for this chapter goes to @SweezyBreezy (meeh duh!) I want to dedicate this to me because I want to acknowledge myself as a talented Writer. This book has reached 6.5K Views - 500 Votes - 200 Comments. I'm doing something write. (snickers) I love using that innuendo.

» Speaking to my fellow writers: As long as your constantly saying, "I'm a bad writer. OMG that chapter sucked. Oh that was horrible writing." Then guess what, you suck! As long as you keep saying it, they'll verify it with you. You shouldn't need anybody to validate the skill you possess.

» Incase I don't say it enough. I appreciate the love and loyalty you have for TBIMR. That's why I always try to give an extra mile. It's awesome, and I'll keep writing.

» This chapter definitely had me feeling some type of way! So another quick WARNING. Or just be a pervert with me ;) (laughs)

-

|| special shout out to @Wattpad if this goes private! (I might clean it up, I haven't decided. lol!) || In which it is private. Thank you Wattpad!

-

( Chapter Nine; the .Four||course ) [Hale]

Once Maxwell pulled me out of the bath, he dried me off from hair to toenail. He dressed me in these royal silk robes. I complained about it first telling him they were too expensive, which they were. He explained that they were actually his robes, he only wore them when he was lounging around the house. He confessed that eventually he would have had some tailored made for me once he told us his secret. I wore them because they really felt good against my skin.

It wasn't heavy like velvet but it was a mix of silk and velvet I could tell. Perfectly white and sheet like to the eye. Every time I moved, the garment moved with me brushing sweetly against my heated flesh. He also explained that I didn't need anything on under it because after dinner I'd be due for my full body massage.

Here I was staring at the contours of the muscles in Maxwell's back as he escorted me down to the dining room. I'm staring and I think he's flexing purposely because I'm paying no attention to where I'm walking, when we came to a halt I ran right into the back of him. He turned around sending me a smirk. He led me to table and gestured for me to sit down. Soft music began playing from wherever, magic I guess. Then Maxwell disappeared and Desmond reappeared.

"I want to learn that trick." Desmond laughed. "Am I dining alone? Cause that would be pretty boring. I miss you guys."

"Hale were right here with you?" I gave him an irritated look.

"If you'd prefer. I'll inform the performers that you request their presence. Would you rather dinner then the show?"

"No show first, my stomach is growling." Des nodded and did a disappearing act.

The lights blacked out around save for a really bright spotlight. There's a stage in the dining room? The curtains flew back and revealed Prince Maximilian tied up to a throne like chair blindfolded. -oh the bastards- The slow music stopped and what I recognized to be John Legend-Let's Get Lifted Again started to play. It's one of my favorite John Legend songs.

Ooooh oooh
Oh

As the intro of the song comes on Kourtland appears from behind Max's throne like chair.