( 6; the .Play || book )

WARNING ---- Brief Mature Content

( Chapter Six; the .Play||book ) [Maxwell]

I fidgeted in my desk trying to somehow get relief from my itching ankle. It was still wrapped tightly so I couldn't just reach down and scratch it. Every time I rubbed it against the desk, it caused a burning pain. It should have been healed by now to some extinct. I was not about to miss another game, sprained ankle or not.

It's so much golf a guy could play before it got boring. I wanted to get physical, dirty, I wanted some competition. If Coach Jaxson bench me for the next game, I'm going to lose my freaking mind. It didn't help that my Father has been stressing me out every since I strained my ankle. Now he thinks I'm irresponsible and more fragile.

"Mr. Ellison, I'm just not understanding this." One of my classmate and teammate, Rhys called out.

We called called Rhys, Einstein. So if he wasn't understanding the lesson then there wasn't any hope for the rest of us. Unlike Hale who understood this stuff with his eyes closed. Look at Hale, he's so adorable when he's all interested in his work.

"Me either, I think it's only fair that you let Hales explain the lesson. He knows it better than us." I said with a devishly grin on my face.

Hale looked back at me with a face of utter shock. I stealthily blew him a kiss, Mr. Ellison gestured for him to get up and explain. He mumbled something, something probably snarky. I have no doubt he'd get me back for putting him on the spot like this.

"Take your time Hale." Mr. Ellison told him.

He was nervous I could tell, but Hales really was the perfect one to explain all this computer crap to us humans. Obviously he was good at it, this was a senior class and Hale is only a junior. That was the sexiest thing ever to me. He was smarter then half my -graduating- senior class.

As he begin to explain, everyone in the classroom paid attention to him as if he could really be the teacher. Although while they were paying attention to the white board, I was paying more attention to the way his body moved.

He had a certain type of grace about him. It was hypnotizing they way he explained with ease. As he reached out to grab the marker and started to write on the board his shirt raised up just a little. My breath caught in my throat as I stared at his milky flesh. My body heated, as he stretched his arms out writing down the commands.

He was wearing one of my favorite tshirts with The Sims plumbob on the front of it. It was tight on him which is why I liked it so much. He had on a pair of tight grey skinny jeans, stuffed in some black and white supras. Hale had a style that couldn't be copied, he was definitely one of a kind. I had to seriously calm down or my sudden semi would be on display.

The bell thankfully rang out as he finished giving us his version of an example. Mr. Ellison gave him a pat on the shoulder as I was kind of proud of him too at the moment. However, I missed the explanation and would more than likely fail the next quiz.

"Stop drooling J-Max, let's go. We're going to be late." Rhys said grabbing my books and stuff.

I placed my crutches under my arm and moved to leave the classroom. I brushed smoothly against Hale's back, I whispered, "Good job babe." That brought a blush to his ears, I winked at him before following behind Rhys for my next class.

----------------------

"Maxwell! Focus." Desmond said snapping his fingers.

I only had 4 classes today, then early dismissal for being a senior with all of my credits intact. Desmond told me to hang around for him so he can interview me. Only I wasn't focusing on his repetitive questions but more focused on his lips. He knew he was teasing the hell out of me, because he smirked at the right time, drawled out the right, and twisted the question to sound sexy.