( 12; the .Good || kisser )

W A R N I N G ------- Some Mature Content

( Chapter Twelve; the .Good||kisser ) [Hale]

I watched Kourtland shift his head in Desmond's lap. He was seriously trying to take a nap in the middle of a school day. Desmond didn't look annoyed one bit as he was proofing a few articles and encouraging Kourt by playing with his ears. I admit I was a little jealous but I had too much work to do this afternoon. Work now and have playtime later.

Desmond sneezed for the third time messing up the article in the process. I snickered a little. He was sick, he's saying it's a head cold. I say it's the dreadful flu that's been going around. Alex and Sophie was home sick secluded from the rest of the world. Des sneezed again and Kourt cuddled into him more.

"I'll warm you up babe." He said wrapping his arms around a sickly Des.

Of course I was jealous and annoyed.

"Don't you have class?" I asked, Kourtland didn't move a wink from his comfortable position.

"When do I ever go to class sleet?" He answered. I just nodded my head seeing his point. "Besides, English is boring without Max."

"I miss Maxie. He should be back late tonight though. He owes me a date anyway." I grinned to myself imagining what type of date he'd have planned.

Nothing extravagant probably, maybe just me tending to his sore muscles, massaging the kinks out of his body. He really enjoys my massages, my hands really. These lean hands enjoyed servicing the hot prince. Maybe he'd let me play servant tonight.

"I can feel you fantasizing from here Haleboy." I laughed at Des and also shifted in my seat a little.

"I got to go." Kourtland let out a loud frustrated sigh.

He reluctantly moved off of Desmond. He placed a sweet kiss against Des cheek.

"Get well soon baby. I'll take you out on a date next week, just to make them jealous." Desmond laughed shoving Kourtland away.

"Right in front of my face Judas." I said pretending to be affected laughing as he left the room.

Desmond sneezed again finally giving in to his sickness. He got up and stuffed his bag with all his work he needed.

"I'm going home honey. Drop by later to bring me some sexy soup lover." He blew me a kiss while sneezing in the process, leaving me alone in silence.

"They so just deserted me." I scoffed.
---------------------

Holy shit. Why did I have to take the senior hallway to my next class. That was really stupid of me. Because as fate would have it, I stared into the eyes of Crim. Here's the fun part though, I accidentally spilled my orange juice all over his what looks to be brand new expensive shirt. Just by the look of things today was going to be a very bad day.

"J-j-just relax. Crim it was a legit accident." As if my words could matter at this point.

Shit.

There was no superheroes to my rescue this time. Max was on the road for an away game. Desmond abandoned me by going home sick. Kourtland just disappeared as usual. Just me, Crim, and a very large fist. That came flying out of nowhere and kissed my jaw. I could taste the blood before I fell down on the floor.

I'm a very non-violent person so I tried to avoid it as much as possible. I can fight, I just chose not to. So yes I let him get a few punches before someone pulled him off of me.