Ero senin

Naruko pov

I stared up at the large man in front of me. His hair that resembled a porcupine looked almost painful to touch as it swayed behind him. He was dressed in a short green kimono and matching pants with visible mesh armour beneath it. His face was lined with two red stripes that started below his eyes and extended to the bottom of his face. His mouth was sculpted into a large grin and his eyes sparkled with amusement. "Who are you tebayo?" I questioned him again with my arms crossed. I immediately got into a defensive stance as I watched his excitement spark.

"I'm Myoboku mountain's monk of the frog spirits. Also known as the gama senin!" The man exclaimed while performing his strangely long introduction. I couldn't help the small laugh that escaped me as he raised his eyebrow in triumph. "And you are?" 

"I'm konohagakure's next Hokage. Known around the nations as Naruko Uzumaki!" I bragged with the same amount of enthusiasm. He nodded his head while muttering something underneath his breathe about 'being right' or something. I shook it off before I extended my hand out to him. As he reached out to grab my head I watched as something fell out of his pocket. A book landed softly on the ground and an unintentional gasp left my mouth. "Icha Icha paradise?" I questioned in horror as the true nature of this man was revealed. "Ero senin!" I screamed before retracting my hand in disgust. "You pervert!" I accused as I pointed my finger out at him. 

"You fool! I'm no ordinary pervert, I'm a huge pervert and don't insult my creation." He said while picking up the book and cradling it to his chest defensively. "Did you just call me Ero senin?" He added with a sweat drop. I nodded my head furiously before remembering what I needed to ask this man. 

"Where are we?" I questioned him with a frown. 

"We, kid, are in Mount Myoboku. The better question is, how did you get here?" He asked me back as I shook my head. 

"I don't know tebayo. I found a summoning scroll in my bag and I did the jutsu. Next thing you know, I'm here." I said with a shrug as Ero senin crossed him arms while narrowing his eyes. 

"Couldn't of been a summoning scroll." He spoke to himself as I stared at him in wonder. What else could it be? "A reverse summoning scroll." He proclaimed while tapping his forehead with his palm. 

"A reverse summoning scroll?" I asked, not following what he was saying. 

"It's the opposite of a summoning. Instead of brining you something, it brought you to something." He explained slowly as I nodded my head in understanding. 

"Why though? I don't remember owning this scroll either." I said while scratching my head in confusion. 

"I'm not so sure either. In the mean time let's go back to the toad sage." Ero senin said as he turned around and began walking back to where he came from. Can I trust him? I watched his figure grow smaller as I sighed. There's only one way to find out.

***

I was completely astounded at my surroundings. I had never seen anything like this, but what was with all the frog statues? We entered a large building and I felt my knees buckle as I stared at what was in front of me. An extremely large frog sat on something that looked like an equally large throne. The frog was a burnt out red colour with a white belly. The map of wrinkles on its face told of the most incredible journey as I stared in awe. 

"Ah, Jiraiya chan, looks like you're back and with our special guest." The old frog said as my eyes widened in shock. 

"The frog speaks." I whispered to myself as it observed us through squinted eyes.