Chapter One

Arthit was hiding behind a magazine.  Singto had been walking around the house in nothing but a towel loosely tied around his waist.  Arthit's gaze followed him.  He didn't have to hide.  But there was something about being able to check out his extremely hot boyfriend behind his back.  Whenever Singto looked at him, he pretended to read.

"You can stop checking me out Arthit, I'm going to change," Singto called from the hallway.

"Checking out?  Who is checking out whom?  I'm reading an article about engines," Arthit called back.

"I didn't know you were so talented that you could read upside down.  Besides love, it's a cooking magazine," Singto said as he came back and took a seat next to Arthit.

Love...  Arthit never got tired of hearing the word from Singto.

Singto leaned in expectantly. "Can you blame me?  You are hardly at home, and I'm bored stuck inside the house.  This is the only entertainment I have," Arthit complained refusing to kiss Singto.

Singto pulled back.  "Arthit, it's to keep you safe," he said solemnly.

"P' Sing... no one is going to find us here.  So I was wondering, can I apply for a job?  Like maybe a school teacher?" Arthit asked snuggling to Singto.

Singto winced.

"I know what you are thinking.  Who is going to hire me?  I will volunteer.  There has to be some school who will take me.  There are plenty of schools that could use my help," Arthit said eagerly.

"I guess you could try," Singto said. 

Arthit heard the uncertainty in his voice.  He kissed Singto's cheek.

"P' Sing... it's going to be alright," he said reassuring Singto.  "Now where were we?"

Singto tried to suppress his smile.  "You were checking out my abs."

Arthit moved on to Singto's lap and held onto Singto's shoulders.

They stared into each other's eyes.  Singto's smiling eyes weren't smiling anymore.  Instead, they had flames of desire in them.  His gaze was an invitation.  His tongue was wetting his dry lips subconsciously.  Arthit's smile faltered.  Their faces were merely inches apart. 

Singto put his arms around Arthit pulling him closer.

"I want your hands all over me Arthit.  I want you to hold me as you will never let go..." 

Before Singto could say another word, Arthit had already shut him up with his lips.  He softly kissed every inch of Singto's face.  His tongue sneaked out every now and then to taste Singto's smooth skin.  The euphoria was blinding.

Singto's hands were doing exploration on their own.

"Your nipples are hard," Singto said, smirking slightly.

"No, they are not!  I'm not a girl P' Sing," Arthit said defensively.  Singto wasn't wrong but was there a need to say it out loud? Arthit thought.

Singto backed away from Arthit's needy lips and pulled Arthit's T-shirt over his head.  He looked at Arthit curiously before kissing Arthit's chest.  He licked Arthit's nipples teasingly.

Arthit tried to push Singto away, but Singto had him locked in his embrace.  Arthit shut his eyes tightly giving into the feeling.  Singto made him vulnerable.  A feeling he had been unfamiliar with all of his life.  A feeling he used to hate.  It wasn't just pleasure he felt with Singto.  He felt loved and protected.  Singto didn't want anything other than love from him in return.

"P' Sing?" Arthit said trying to keep his voice steady.

"Mmm?" Singto said as he kissed all the way up to Arthit's jaw.

"No matter what happens I want you to know I love you with all my heart," Arthit said.

Singto stopped kissing Arthit and stared at him.

"What do you mean no matter what happens?" he asked.

"I have done bad things in the past P' Sing, and I know it will catch up with me one day.  I want you to know that you are the only real thing in my life and I would do anything for you," Arthit said as he hugged Singto.

"Arthit..." Singto began.

"If you ever have to choose between me and what's right... always choose what's right," Arthit said firmly.

"Why does that sound as if you will leave me soon Arthit?  Are you tired of me already?" Singto asked quietly.

"Leave you?  P' Sing... that's one thing I will never be able to do."

"Then stop saying nonsense Arthit..."

"Will you?  Choose what's right?  Because you are a good man P'Sing and I want you to remain that way."

"Fine."  Singto sighed, " Fine... I promise."

*************************

"Why did a fine young man like you choose to volunteer at a school like this?" the Principal asked Arthit.

"I want to help the children.  I left the city to start a new life.  I want to make my life more meaningful," Arthit replied.

"Well, we could do with more people like you.  But Khun Arthit, what do you have to say about your records?  You have even spent time at a psychiatric hospital.  How can we guarantee the security of our students?"

"The court has already punished me, and I was at the hospital to get better.  Would you deny a person a position if they were in a hospital over a broken arm?  With all due respect Sir, shouldn't you be more concerned about those who don't get treated for an illness?" Arthit said calmly.

The principle thought for a while.

"When can you start?  We need a math teacher.  I know you said you would like to volunteer.  But, we are willing to pay a small amount.  As you can see we lack necessary funding."

Arthit smiled, "Thank you, Sir.  Thank you very much for giving me a chance.  I can start tomorrow!" he said.

"Good luck, I will ask someone to show you around."

*************************

"Sawadee Kha, I'm Earth, the science teacher and you are?"

"Sawadee khrap, I'm Arthit.  Nice to meet you," Arthit said politely.

"Alright, then N' Earth, I will hand him over to you," the principal said to Earth.

Earth was a pretty girl, probably the same age as Arthit.

"This way Khun Arthit," she said escorting him out of the principal's office.

Arthit nodded.

Always hide in plain sight.