Germany x America: 1

America woke up with a dizzy as he sees the room clear up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. He saw the short haired German and walk over to him.

"Germany," America started, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, you Dummkopf," Germany said as he... why did his... Germany got up and he... SHE was a girl! America eyes bugged down at Germany's... large breast.

"What happened?" Asked a female French voice.

"England!" Yelled out the female Norwegian, "What did you do to us!!!"

"I didn't mean to!" England said as she panics, "I hope I didn't make this permanent,"

"If you did, I'll murder you fucking bastard!" Romano said as she grabbed England's hair.

"Wait! Why isn't America a girl?" Italy asked as she glares at America. America slow backed away as he figured he's the only guy in the room. After hearing from Estonia about that he was in a room full of girls, he could feel the same for the dude.

"He should be the one who should be the girl then!" said China as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Probably it's because, during one of our dates, he mentions about one of his dreams. I figure I used a protection spell over him would work," Norway spoke. England tacked down Norway and the girls were having a catfight. America got in the between and got a scratch on his face.

"Okay, stop fighting!" said Prussia as she went over to America and clean his cut a little. England and Norway have been placed one side of the table. They all took a moment to calm down and then they all asked America one question. Since it would seem that they won't get along well if this has to happen. America did say that he's going to be sorry for breaking up with them if they won't get along well like this. So they felt said and America said they should cancel the meeting today and meet up again next month.

-Hotel Room-

Germany was sitting in her chair as she was writing down her work she got from her boss. How and why does this need to happen to her? She swore that she'll at least make sure that damn American get's a beating from her.

"Will you stop that already, West!" Said her sister now, Prussia.

"I have work," Germany said as she scribbled down some more, "So I can't stop"

"But you shouldn't write like you're on your period," Prussia said as she laid on top of her bed. Germany didn't reply as Prussia got up and sat on top of the desk. Germany glared at Prussia as Prussia glares back at her.

"Look, I know that America is obnoxious and act's like a big baby," Prussia started, "And could also act like a child,"

"I never thought I would hear you say that East," Germany told her sister.

"Oh, you should see how much I talk about Denmark and England together," Prussia said as she rolled her eyes, "But the main thing is that I know you love him. Even if you deny it. So grow a pair and go up to him. But make sure you both wear protection," Prussia slap Germany's back and went to grab her coat.

"Wait," Germany said, "Would you be okay if we both date him?" Germany asked.

"Well let's be fair," Prussia said, "Whenever America walk's in the room, will be fine. But if not, there's will be a mess,"

"That's what I thought, now get," Germany told her sister as Prussia laughs. Germany rolled her eyes as she went back to work. But the thought was making her troubling. She does love him, even when he asked her- er him when she was male- when they could do some work out together. Then it turned when America had asked Germany if he wants to go out for drinks. Slowly into dinner at restaurants. And finally, America then asked if Germany was into him. Getting to know America more made her feel different with him... why is that?

The door knocked as Germany got up and went over. Probably it's because Prussia forgot the key again. Right when she opened it, Germany sees America holding...

"Germany," He started, "Will you marry me?"

Right away, Germany slammed the door on America's face. What. The. Hell.

"Germany," America once more knocked on the door, "I really mean it! Let me explain myself to you!"

Germany sigh as she opens the door as she still sees America on his knees, "Give me one reason why I shouldn't punch you in the face after what you did to me?" Germany asked him.

"Well-" America started but Germany interrupted him.

"Thought so," Germany said as she went to punch him in the face but America put his hands up as he still held the ring box.

"No, wait!" America said, "Let me explain still. When it was during one of our meetings, I saw Italy feeling lonely and I had to ask him if he was okay. He saying that he missed Holy Rome and I then asked if he needed a ride home. Later, when you were busy with your boss, Italy asked if I was busy. So I then hang out with him and been doing this since I started to date France, England, Japan, and so on. Though Sweden's story-" Germany glared at the American as he stops and placed his hands up, "I'll stop there."

Germany sighs as she looks at him. Can she still be mad at him? Germany raised her hand and slapped him across his face as America felt like he deserved it.

"Ow," America said to himself.

"Now about that proposal," Germany started, "I will marry you if you don't keep any more secrets about anything and if you don't love another woman. Even my best friend,"

America smiled as he agreed that he won't keep any more secrets from her, and won't love another woman. Even her own best friend.

"Now... about those secrets," America started but Germany glares at him.

"Don't ruin this moment, you lovable Dummkopf," Germany told him