France x America 1

America woke up with a dizzy as he sees the room clear up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. He saw France lying on the floor and went over to his side.

"France," America said as he gently shakes the French man. France opened his baby blue eyes as he sees France looking a little more... female. France got up as he felt very different as he looked up at America for a confusion.

"What's the matter?" France asked as America deeply blushed at France. The French man seemed confused as France looked at herself in the mirror. So the French woman let out a scream that is both surprised and freaked out.

"What happened?" Asked a female Icelandic voice.

"England!" Yelled out the female Norwegian, "What did you do to us!!!"

"I didn't mean to!" England said as she panics, "I hope I didn't make this permanent,"

"If you did, I'll murder you fucking bastard!" Romano said as she grabbed England's hair.

"Wait! Why isn't America a girl?" Italy asked as she glares at America. America slow backed away as he figured he's the only guy in the room. After hearing from Estonia about that he was in a room full of girls, he could feel the same for the dude.

"He should be the one who should be the girl then!" said China as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Probably it's because, during one of our dates, he mentions about one of his dreams. I figure I used a protection spell over him would work," Norway spoke. England tacked down Norway and the girls were having a catfight. America got in the between and got a scratch on his face.

"Okay, stop fighting!" said Prussia as she went over to America and clean his cut a little. England and Norway have been placed one side of the table. They all took a moment to calm down and then they all asked America one question. Since it would seem that they won't get along well if this has to happen. America did say that he's going to be sorry for breaking up with them if they won't get along well like this. So they felt sad and America said they should cancel the meeting today and meet up again next month.

-Hotel Room-

France was NOT in the greatest mood when she went into her hotel room. At the moment, France is watching one of the depressing shows she is currently watching. The man was being so sweet and loving until he had to go to war. The lover was crying and said that she wants her husband to at least send her letters. And it had to time skip when the girl found out her lover hasn't been writing back to her. So she crosses dress herself and went to war to find her husband. Then she found her lover but refused to say anything about her real identity. That's when she got shot and the lover just found out that his girlfriend died on the battlefield.

France brought up a tissue to her eyes as she stayed in the fuzzy purple PJ bottoms and a large blue shirt. Though, France made a note to self that she needs to find some clothes that they can fit because she is still wearing her male clothes. Thank's for Poland giving her information about hair ties, France has two that one of them is tied around her waist and the other at the end of her shirt. They seem to be a better fit, but the end of the ties look ugly. As if she has a tail...

The door knocked as France clean herself up, not want to get out to the door with red puffy eyes and tears still falling down. As France open the door, she sees someone that she won't want to see right at this moment. Or another way of saying is NEVER!

"France," America started as France slapped America right across his mouth.

"Enfoiré!" France yelled at him, "You think you can show up and talk to me like nothing happened!? You really are a sick bastard. I should've known that Angleterre had taught you how to be a proper gentleman. Wait-" America interrupted France before the broken nation could continue.

"England only showed me on how to dress properly and some others. But most of the sex came from India sex book and a few things from... Well..." France taps her foot as she glares at America. America gulped as he nervously looks up at France; hoping that she wouldn't kill him right away.

"... Italy also showed me some things here and there..." France slapped him one last time and America rubbed his cheek. Then the door was slammed to his face. This is going to be a little hard then he thought.

"France-" America knocked but France replied back that she doesn't want to see him anymore. America sigh as he stays at the door for a minute. France was glaring at the door from the other side of the room as she had a feeling America is still there.

"You're there still, Oui?" France asked coldly.

"Yeah," America replied back and the door was open once more. America walked in as France pushed the door. America had his hands in his pocket as he looks over at France with a sorry look.

"Look, I know that I haven't been the greatest for you and not being honest," America started.

"Like the last 15 couples of yours?" France said like a mother who is scrolling their child.

"... Oui," America replied back in French, "But I've been thinking about our lives before everyone knew that I was cheating on everyone. And France, I swear by the bottom of my heart and to Jonna Arc," America got on one knee as he looked up at France with those eyes. Curse those innocent eyes! "Will you marry me?"

France had no words as she looks down at America with a bored look.

"How do I know this isn't some kind of joke?" France asked.

"How do I know that you haven't moved on yet?" America asked back. France looked down as she didn't know what to say or do. True, when she was watching the movie, France didn't felt like she'd moved on. Curse that movie for making her feel like America would do the same for her.

Looking down at America's innocent face, France sigh.

"Can you promise me one thing?" France asked him once more.

"Whatever it is, the hero will keep it and won't break it," America said.

"I want you only to be honest with me for now on. No more secrets," France said.

"Then I will do what you ask me to," America said.

"Then I will marry you,"