Prussia x America 1

America woke up with a dizzy as he sees the room clear up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. He saw Prussia lying on the ground as America ran over to his lover.

"Prussia!" America yelled as he shakes the ex-nation, "Come on man, don't die on me!"

"What's with the unawesome voice?" Prussia asked as he removed the long white strands that seem to be in front of her... America was looking at *Ahem* Dat Ass~!

"Hey! Eye's here," Prussia told the American and motion him to her eyes.

"Sorry, Prussia," America apologize.

"What happened?" Asked a female French voice.

"England!" Yelled out the female Norwegian, "What did you do to us!!!"

"I didn't mean to!" England said as she panics, "I hope I didn't make this permanent,"

"If you did, I'll murder you fucking bastard!" Romano said as she grabbed England's hair.

"Wait! Why isn't America a girl?" Italy asked as she glares at America. America slow backed away as he figured he's the only guy in the room. After hearing from Estonia about that he was in a room full of girls, he could feel the same for the dude.

"He should be the one who should be the girl then!" said China as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Probably it's because, during one of our dates, he mentions about one of his dreams. I figure I used a protection spell over him would work," Norway spoke. England tacked down Norway and the girls were having a catfight. America got in the between and got a scratch on his face.

"Okay, stop fighting!" said Canada as she went over to America and clean his cut a little. England and Norway have been placed one side of the table. They all took a moment to calm down and then they all asked America one question. Since it would seem that they won't get along well if this has to happen. America did say that he's going to be sorry for breaking up with them if they won't get along well like this. So they felt said and America said they should cancel the meeting today and meet up again next month.

-Hotel Room-

Germany was sitting in her chair as she was writing down her work that she got from her boss. How and why does this need to happen to her? She swore that she'll at least make sure that damn American get's a beating from her.

"Will you stop that already, West!" Said her sister now, Prussia.

"I have work," Germany said as she scribbled down some more, "So I can't stop"

"But you shouldn't write like you're on your period," Prussia said as she laid on top of her bed. Germany didn't reply as Prussia got up and sat on top of the desk. Germany glared at Prussia as Prussia glares back at her.

"Look, I know that America is obnoxious and act's like a big baby," Prussia started, "And could also act like a child,"

"I never thought I would hear you say that East," Germany told her sister.

"Oh, you should see how much I talk about Denmark and England together," Prussia said as she rolled her eyes, "But the main thing is that I know you love him. Even if you deny it. So grow a pair and go up to him. But make sure you both wear protection," Prussia slap Germany's back and went to grab her coat.

"Wait," Germany said, "Would you be okay if we both date him?" Germany asked.

"Well let's be fair," Prussia said, "Whenever America walk's in the room, will be fine. But if not, there's will be a mess,"

"That's what I thought, now get," Germany told her sister as Prussia laughs.

Right when Prussia opened the door, America was about to knock as he locked eyes with her.

"Oh um... Hey Prussia," America spoke.

"Is that him?" Germany yelled through the room. Prussia sigh as she looks behind her shoulders.

"Nien!" Prussia told her as she looks back at America, "Listen, I don't think I'm in the mood what just happen today,"

"Oh okay," America said as he looked at the floor, "Do you want to walk together?" Prussia shut the door and put on her coat. The two walked down as Prussia had her hands in her pockets.

"Look, I could understand on Denmark and England because they're kinda funny when they're drunk, but how could you go out with... that unawesome Russia?" Prussia asked. America sigh as he looked at Prussia.

"Well... remember when you had to take care of that thing with your sister?" America asked. Prussia nod as America sighs as he looked down hard, "Well... Russia bumps into me and I sorta panicked. So I asked him if he wanted to have a couple of drinks with me and... I woke up at his place," Prussia glares at America hard.

"You didn't have sex with Russia did you?" Prussia growled.

"No! I didn't. I wasn't even drunk, just tipsy," America explains, "He just offers a place to stay for the night. Then we started to hang out and later we started to date together. I started to do the same with Iggy, Den, your sister, and so on," 

Prussia slapped his head as America took it for the actions he caused for her.

"You should be ashamed of your self," She told him.

"Noted," America replied, "But today I realized something," America stopped as Prussia looked back at her shoulders and stoped as well. She was curious about what is America talking about when she witnesses that he got down on one knee. America pulled out a box and open it. Prussia was stun as she looked at the ring inside.

"My Awesome Prussia," America said, "Will you marry the Hero of Awesomeness?" Prussia squeals as she said yes to him. America removed the ring from the box and placed it on her finger. This turned out to be a great night for Prussia. Prussia hugged America and kissed him.

"Ich liebe dich, Amerika!" Prussia told him.

"I love you too, Prussia,"