Japan x America 1

America woke up with a dizzy as he sees the room clear up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. He saw the short haired Japanese male lying on the ground.

"Japan," America said as he walked over to Japan, "Are you okay?"

"Hai, I'm fine," Japan said in a... female voice. America looked over Japan as Japan was dressed in a purple and pink Japanese clothing. Japan looked at herself as she twirls herself around as she sees that she's still small but cute!

"What happened?" Asked a female French voice.

"England!" Yelled out the female Norwegian, "What did you do to us!!!"

"I didn't mean to!" England said as she panics, "I hope I didn't make this permanent,"

"If you did, I'll murder you fucking bastard!" Romano said as she grabbed England's hair.

"Wait! Why isn't America a girl?" Italy asked as she glares at America. America slow backed away as he figured he's the only guy in the room. After hearing from Estonia about that he was in a room full of girls, he could feel the same for the dude.

"He should be the one who should be the girl then!" said China as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Probably it's because, during one of our dates, he mentions about one of his dreams. I figure I used a protection spell over him would work," Norway spoke. England tacked down Norway and the girls were having a catfight. America got in the between and got a scratch on his face.

"Okay, stop fighting!" said Prussia as she went over to America and clean his cut a little. England and Norway have been placed one side of the table. They all took a moment to calm down and then they all asked America one question. Since it would seem that they won't get along well if this has to happen. America did say that he's going to be sorry for breaking up with them if they won't get along well like this. So they felt said and America said they should cancel the meeting today and meet up again next month.

-Hotel Room-

Japan was sitting in her room as she continued to draw out some... Yaoi things. Or Yuri, now she kinda finds it hot to see DenNor or GerIta like this. Maybe FrUk as well?

Japan rubbed her neck as she went over to get changed, so she can have her hot bath. Though she's feeling wried to see her naked body that has no region and now have upper regions going. Right when Japan got in the bath, she closed her eyes and relaxed in the tub. Until she heard someone breaking in. Opening her eyes, the Japanese female slowly pulled out her katana- that she somehow brought it in from hotel security- and wait for the bastards.

"Japan?" Said a familiar voice, "Are you in here?" Japan waited to make her attack. The door knocked as Japan thought that it would be rude to answer it. Puting her weapon back and put on a robe around her, she went to the door and open it. When she did, there was  America on...

"America," Japan asked in a nervous voice, "What is this?"

America only smiled up at her as he showed her the ring, "I want you to marry me," Japan has no words but blushing like Spain's tomatoes. Japan slam the door behind as she felt her heart skipping a beat as she tries not to think about America. He said that he loved her with all of his heart and wished that they could be together one day. But that damn American could also say that to the others.

"Why would he?" Japan asked herself out loud.

"Because-"

"Don't sing," Japan barked back as she heard America was about to sing to her. Maybe she's the tsundere instead.

"Okay," Ah, so he was about to, "But could you at least open the door?"

"Not until you explain about your mess," Japan replied. Mess meaning the whole secret relationships. And somehow Japan did smell Chinses food from his breath more than once.

"Alright," America started, "It all started when you were sick. I was taking care of you for the day and you fell asleep on me. So I was going to come back home with some medicine from the store but I bumped into your... sister I guess now China. China asked me what was I doing and I didn't want to worry your sister about you. So she and I went out for some lunch then I came back. A few weeks later, China was visiting me and she was so depressed. I had to help her out and told her sweet words,"

"So you lied to my sister and everyone else how beautiful they are?" Japan asked.

"Basically I was telling the truth to everyone how beautiful they were," America replied.

"America," Japan growled.

"Anyways, I then started to do this with England when he was asking me for stuff and then Russia, Denmark, Prussia. You see where I'm going?"

Japan didn't reply, but she opens the door and America were still on one knee and held that ring box. She looked down at the blond haired American as Japan had no choice but to slap him. Before she could, America opened his lips and spoke, "But to you, I really love you, Japan. You were the little sun that wakes me up with a great addatuide, my best friend when you show me your world. To you, I'm you're silly American, your hero when you get into trouble. That is why I love you. So will you accept my propose?"

Japan heart skipped a beat again as she looked down at America. Really she can't be mad at him any longer.

"Yes," She said softly as she leans down to kiss him, "I will marry you,"

"And the Hero is still awesome than Prussia and Denmark combined!!!"