Finland x America 1

America woke up dizzy as he saw the room started to clear up. Seeing Finland on the floor and laying on her side. He quickly ran over to her until he pulled out a gun and pinned America down. With a death glare on the Finnish male... Actually, Finland looked different. America notices that Finland wasn't a man anymore... He was a girl now! And right now, she's dealing with her PTSD right now.

"F-Fin, it's me!" America pulled his hands up, "I-It's America. Remember what we had talked about," Finland still had her gun down at America but she shook her head and saw America face was really scared but he's trying to keep her calm. Once Finland put her gun down, she hugged the American and held him close... But slap him and glared down at him. Which America deserves that.

"What happened?" Asked a female French voice.

"England!" Yelled out the female Norwegian, "What did you do to us!!!"

"I didn't mean to!" England said as she panics, "I hope I didn't make this permanent,"

"If you did, I'll murder you fucking bastard!" Romano said as she grabbed England's hair.

"Wait! Why isn't America a girl?" Italy asked as she glares at America. America slow backed away as he figured he's the only guy in the room. After hearing from Estonia about that he was in a room full of girls, he could feel the same for the dude.

"He should be the one who should be the girl then!" said China as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Probably it's because, during one of our dates, he mentions about one of his dreams. I figure I used a protection spell over him would work," Norway spoke. England tacked down Norway and the girls were having a catfight. America got in the between and got a scratch on his face.

"Okay, stop fighting!" said Prussia as she went over to America and clean his cut a little. England and Norway have been placed on one side of the table. They all took a moment to calm down and then they all asked America one question. Since it would seem that they won't get along well if this has to happen. America did say that he's going to be sorry for breaking up with them if they won't get along well like this. So they felt sad and America said they should cancel the meeting today and meet up again next month.

-Hotel Room-

While everyone is probably eating ice cream, shopping for clothes for their new body form, or something else. Let's say the Nordics have to share their room... and destroying it. Sweden and Denmark were on the floor and pulling each other's long hair, Norway and Finland were kinda beating the crap out of each other, and Iceland are just calling them off and eating some licorice. Sweden punched Denmark at her stomach and Denmark return that but punch her where you shouldn't punch a girl.

"Su-san!" Finland went over to the Swedish woman and helped her out.

"What did you fucking do, Dane?!" Norway yelled at Denmark.

"I didn't mean to!" Denmark yelled back.

"Bullshit!" Sweden said in pain, "You meant to do that!"

"No, I littery didn't mean to!" Denmark said back.

"And yet, I'm childish to do that shit," Iceland said as she went in the icebox.

"And I thought you were sleeping with the fridge," Norway mumble.

"Hey! At least I don't come back home with boxers in my pocket!" Iceland called back.

"Enough!" Finland yelled, "It is clear that we were all dating America! And he did very well on keeping this secret for ten years. Though last week was my anniversary with that fat ass,"