Nalu part 2: body heat

Ahn~ terribly sorry for not updating sooner,but I've been working on several other story's and studying for finals!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter it was inspired by one of my best friends tigerstripedlilies
Love you~

Natsus pov:
"C'mon natsu!!!" Lucy giggled as she pulled my hand and dragged me to the beach for a late night swim. I picked her up and threw her into the icy ocean, diving In shortly after.
"Woah! c'mere luce! I found some kind of sea cave." I poked at the air barrier that seemed to be as thin as a membrane. when I dove in earlier I came across a cave about the size of Lucy's bathroom, and someone must've used magic to create an air barrier. both of us dive down and swim towards it, we break through the membrane but it goes back to its original shape. huh... it's almost like a bubble, I chuckle to myself.
Fwoosh.
"the fuck?"
Swish
We glance outside the cave only to see a big ass monster headed straight towards us, it tried to bite the barrier but it broke two teeth. I just laughed at it, while Lucy looked terrified.
I scoot closer to her.
"Hey it's ok, stop shaking...it can't get in here, see?" I point at the dumb sea serpent repeatedly head butting our protective bubble.
"I'm not sh-shaking because I'm s-scared, I'm f-fuck-king freezing!" she seethed. I scoot even closer and put my arms around her shoulders.
"There, just stay close to me. I'm warm."
"Holy shit you're a furnace!"
"Well I am pretty hot..."
"Shut up and keep me warm." she squeezed her eyes shut.
I pulled her closer to me.
"You good?"
"yeah I'm not injured... Natsu... you're hurt." she ripped off the front of her shirt and started wrapping my side with the makeshift bandage.
"Luce... how come you wore a shirt to go swimming?"
"It's cold." I look down at her chest to see two points pushing through the fabric of her thin bikini. oh...no... I feel one point pushing at the fabric in my bathing suit. I feel so hot right now, I think I'm staring to sweat.
"Lucy...i have to tell you something-"
Bam
"The fuck?" I see the barrier start to crack from the monsters head butting. I have one thought running through my mind. save Lucy. I shake her awake and we run towards the entrance with devilish grins on our faces. the monster retracts in fear. we exit the barrier and swim to the sweet sweet surface. damnit, I was so close to telling her!

Ahn~ short chapter my lovelies!!! I have been studying for all of my finals and I apologize because I've been putting most of my writing work into 'winter mayhem' check it out if you want longer, better Written chapters!
Love you~