Chapter 12 part 4

Ahn~ I'm sitting in the car on my way to Texas while writing this and it is 104°!!!! That's extremely hot for someone that lives in Southern California!!!

Anyway~ I'm gonna have a special appearance of a special someone in the next chapter

Enjoy~

Beach time gruvia

Chapter 12 part 4

Jeffrey's pov:

"Juvia,can you hand me that banner?" I reach towards the blunettes delicate hands while still on the ladder.

"W-woah!" I ended up falling ontop of her.

"Woah there, that was close."

"You ok?"

"Juvia's fine." She beamed

"Holy hell girl, how'd you get these breasts so big?"

"Juvia doesn't know, but she's proud to say hers are the biggest ones of fairy tail, we measured." She blushed a little.

"GET OFF OF MY GIRL!" I heard a distant voice yelling at me.

"Oh no gray sama it's ok, Jeffrey-Kun was just complementing her breasts." She helped me up.

"Yeah, silly me, I fell off the ladder." I chuckled.

"Did gray sama just call juvia 'his' girl?"

"N-no!" This 'gray' character blushed immensely.

"Well good, juvia don't need no man like that." I snapped my fingers sassily and wrapped my arm around her as we walked away both swaying our hips.

"Now how about that banner."

Grays pov:

Damnit, damNIT,DAMNIT! Why do I have to be so possessive?! Why did I even come here? Oh yeah, to help juvia decorate for Gajeel's birthday masquerade.

why is juvia acting so close with him? He was touching her chest and she didn't even freak out?! *sigh* I will never understand women...

Levys pov:

Well if that wasn't awkward for gray then I haven't any idea what is. Ooooo juvia looked so sassy when she swayed we hips. Serves you right to be jealous gray, she's fought so hard for your affections.

"Haaaaay girly,I've been wondering... How are you and that big hunk of metal doing?" Jeffrey bats his eyelashes with interest.

"He marked me as his mate~" I showed him my wrist and we both jumped around excitedly.

"Now help me put film in for the photo booth." He asked me.

"Uhm, one question...how the hell how we gonna get this done by 7pm?!" I panicked.

"Don't worry, I got this." His green eyes started to glow blue and his black hair turned purple. I watched in awe as the boxes and boxes of decorations floated up and went where they were supposed to. Bows were tied, banners were up, and the tables were all set up along with the dance floor.

"I've been practicing my magic." He winks at me as his hair and eyes turn normal again.

"Now time to get everyone ready~" he grabbed all of us girls and swept us away to the changing rooms.

"Boys! Follow Henry to the other changing room to be fitted!" He ordered them.

"What about your tux Jeffrey?" "Already have it hanging up in the stall next to yours." He winked.

"Thank you." I smiled a genuine smile at him.

Ahn~ ok don't kill me but there is still one or two more parts of this chapter before chapter 13! Love you~