Chapter 14

Ahn~ ok so Here are all of my commenters special appearances:
Dolan- chello8893
Jennifer and Dustin- JenniferFox4
Enjoy~

Beach time gruvia

Chapter 14

Coming home

Jeffrey's pov:
"YAAAASS! THATS HOW YOU SING BITCHES!!!" I yell into the microphone after my performance. More confetti glitter blows everywhere and levy throws me a dark green boa.
"I wish you were here to see this Daniel" I whispered to my boyfriend away at war. I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"Yeah yeah I know, I have to get off the stage- DANIEL!!!" I jump into my boyfriends arms.
"I'm right here, you were wonderful." He whispered in my ear and soothed my back with his arm. I sobbed into his shoulder and there were collective awes from around the room.
"By the way there's something I want to ask..." I feel him lower to the ground, when I open my eyes he's on one knee.
"W-will you marry me?"
"YES!!!" I collapsed to the ground and cried into his arms some more.
"I missed you so much" he hugged me tight.
"WAIT A MINUTE, YOU'RE GAY?!" I hear someone shout from the crowd. I look around and see juvia drag that gray guy out of the room hitting him on the head repeatedly.
"I love you." I turn back around and stare into my fiancés blue eyes and ruffle his wavy blond hair. I'm quite a bit taller than him and we are both extremely fit. It's the perfect match.
"WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" My team congratulates me.
"Sorry, I got here late haha, congrats!" Dolan smiled at me. I used to have a crush on Dolan, his straight red hair and green eyes captivated me at first sight.
"You must've been pretty busy." I look him up and down. He's wearing a red and black plaid shirt and black jeans with converse, obviously back from a job.
"Yeah I've been-"
"oh there you are!" I squeal and jog over to my cousin.
"Dustin!!!" I call out to him.
"I've been looking for you everywhere!" I hug him and introduce him to my team.
"There you are!" Jennifer comes up and kisses him. I had completely forgotten they were dating. Him and I inherited the same green eyes and hair color but his are more of an ocean color.
"Jeffrey~" I feel a hand gently tug on my jacket.
"Congratulations!" Levy hugs me tightly. I wipe away a real tear threatening to fall.
"You have no idea how happy I am right now." I smile.

Grays pov:
"Gray sama has no idea how mad juvia is right now!" She fumed as she dragged me into a closet.
"Gray sama can't just scream offending words in the middle of a beautiful moment!" I feel a light slap on my now naked chest- where's my shirt. I look down at her arms and see my blue button down draped over it.
"Sorry, it won't happen again. I was just mad that I got jealous when he wasn't even interested."
"Gray sama has no right to be jealous!" I could see a stubborn fire burn In her eyes. It was definitely a turn on to see her like this.
"You're right" I snake my hand around her waist and lock the door behind me.
"I have" my mouth moves to her neck
"Absolutely" I dare to travel lower and elict sweet moans from the woman in my arms.
"No right" I continue to move lower.
"To-"
"HEY GUYS ITS CAKE TI- oh." Natsu bursts through the closet door.
"I'll just uh...yeah..." He moon walks then runs.
"Does graysama even like juvia?" She looks up at me with sad eyes.
"No, I love you." I capture her lips and we shut the door again.

ahn~
FINALLY!!!!!! Gray and juvia stopped being idiots and did it! Sooo, anyway my birthday is coming up! It's on July 28th and I'm so excited because Ive never had a birthday party with friends! I need help planning!!! Comment please~
Love you~