;03

January 4th

Christian's POV
Tonight I was going to a party with some of my boys from CYN. They throw the craziest parties and tonight my homie Tizz was Dj'ing at a college party and told us to pull through so why not.

As soon as we walked in the party was lit asb. I everyone was dancing and drinking , me and my boys made our way through the crowd up to the stage with him.

"Wassup son" Tizz and I did our handshake .

"Yoo C3 its hella treeshes here" He said inferring that i get me one.

"Nah son ian on no treesh " I laughed before someone caught my eye in the crowd.

Xiamara POV

I was having the time of my life dancing and partying with my friends after another good day at my internship.

"Ayeee GET THAT SHIT MARA!!" My Bestfriend Cam screamed as I twerked on her. I was going all out and i might've even been a lil tipsy even though I was only 18, ISSA PARTY!

"Toot TOOOT, That Big Ol Booty" I sung as I bent over, catching A glimpse of Mr. Combs, well Chris he saw me but didn't see me see him, Lmaoo yk what i mean? so i figured perfect time to sneak away. I Slipped through the crowd and walked into the girls bathroom.

"Fuck" I whispered when i realized i wasn't in the girls bathroom and that was in the men's bathroom . I felt so embarrassed.

"Sorry" I walked out of the men's bathroom and was face to face with Chris.

"I-"

"You a man?"

" You gotta chill, nah it was an accident i was inna rush & allat" I spoke forgetting that this was my boss before quickly correcting myself

"Im sorry i mean it was an accident i was in a rush"

"Chill you aint gotta be all proper and shit, we aint at work" he said grabbing my waist.

I was stuck I don't know why he grabbed my waist and i don't know if he's drunk or high or w.e. But I wasn't in my right mind either.

"You good ma?" He spoke softly his voice was enchanting and his grip on my waist had us closer than we should be. I don't know what is going on with me right now but ever single thing about him was turning me on.

"Yes" I finally replied, it was all I could think of.

"You wanna dance? " I nodded & followed him to the dance floor but as soon as we hit the floor Dj started to play Dive by Usher, I got nervous as chris turned me around pulling my ass against him as the song played i started to feel it grinding on him as his hands traveled my body.

Cant help it nah
I want you to feel me
Every little bit of me baby
I don't need a life saver
going deeper ain't gone kill me

I See the walls are looking like they might participate
until i'm in so deep its up to my waist
but i promise girl i ain't afraid
its raining inside your bed, no parts are dry
Loving made you so wet
Your legs your thighs
And every since we first met i knew that I
I was ready to take that dive

I heard that song all night even as either songs played as I drunk more, I heard it over and over and I still felt Christian's all over me even when they were even as we were in his bed.