;10

(The Music Is Slowed for copyright purposes but it helps too)

Xiamara POV
I cleared my throat and continued to walk towards them with my head down headed to elevator.
"Why Tf You Starin At Ha, You Know Ha" The girl yelled causing me look back at them to find Christian looking At me not even listening to her.

For a second there I thought he forgave me. I thought he was gonna run to me & hug me & let me apologize and at least tell me we could be good friends. I thought...

But just as I thought that it's as if he had a flashback of how many times I shut him out and was a bitch to him that he gave me the nasties look of disappointment and grabbed the girls hand continuing to walk. And if that wasn't awkward enough, the elevator doors closed so I just stood there my head down facing the elevator like an idiot.

At this point I didn't even have to use the bathroom anymore so I text Queen and let her know I would wait for them downstairs. Everything I thought I got over with Christian came rushing back just from seeing him.

....

I nodded my head closing my eyes while listening to the beat I just finished. I could hear the lyrics coming to me they were in my head I just had to let them go.

I pressed record on my phone and started the beat over before I began to sing aloud in the studio alone.

"Come, come see what I been up to
Come, come see about me
I, know you had a lot of work to do
Oooo, you got used to things without me baby, yea
You got used to everything I never, did
You got sick of being sick of all my, flaws
You got over all the pain I ever caused
And I didn't mean it nooo but"

As I sung the lyrics just flowed, with thought. I thought about when it was my big day the first time we saw each other. At first sight, he had my heart. And every time I shut him out, every time I didn't give him a chance he still tried. For a whole 2 months he chased me. Calling me, trying to speak to me at the office and my cold heart ignored him, ran from him trying to run from my feelings yet they were still here. 3 months after he stopped chasing & I still feel this after seeing him ONE Time.

"They say it's all what you make it
Maybe it's all in the making
Loves always love you can't fake it
So pleaseee don't try to deny me of that

You know my heart couldn't take it
Maybe it's all in the making
Loves always love you can't fake it
See baby ooo you know I need you to

Comeee come see about me
No it can't always be about me just
Comeee come see about me

I'm doing good boy I'm hoping we belong yea
You know I'm still trynna find where we went wrong yea, so
Comeee come see about me
Come come come see about me
Won't hurt just to see what we could be
So come see-"

I snapped from my thoughts and stopped recording saving it to my phone.

"Cam's In The Hospital! She..."

Was all I heard before I shut everything out, everything was moving in slow motion as I ran out the studio and to the car . I still heard the song playing in my head as we rushed to and in the hospital where the rest of her family was.

" Momma What Happened?" I asked Cam's mom Tasha. She was crying hard.

"Her & Her Brother Were Shot Xi" Just then I froze and everything became blurry I knew it was the thought of losing my best friend. The ONLY Person I really had. I couldn't lose her, She was my everything.... I couldn't lose her...

....
What happened with Cam & her brother?

Will Cam Survive?

Is Xiamara in love with Christian?

Does Christian hate Xiamara or does he love her back?

COMMENT, VOTE ❤️