13: Amends?

Xiamara.

"Why You Looking At Me Sideways!
See You In A Different Head Space
Why You Rubbing Me The Wrong Way
It's A Little Too Late
Woah Woah Woah Hold UP!
Right Before You Call Me Hold Up
Right Before You Text Me Hold Up"

"Alright Queen Sounds Good, I'm Gonna Need You To Double The Hold Up For Background Vocals So Two More Takes In A Different Key Each One, Ight?"

"I Got You Xi" She smiled, tonight DDG was coming to the studio to work on a song they were collaborating on. We named it "Hold Up"

Queen & I had listened to the beat he sent over & came up with the chorus via facetime. But tonight would be my first night meeting him in person and I'm not gonna lie, I was a huge fan of his music, videos & looks, the man is fine asl.

Just then as Queen continued her second take of the chorus he walked in along with his manager Mitri however; I pretended to be in trance with Queen as she finished her take.

"Perfecttt Queen" She smiled and made her way out of the booth as I stood to my feet & turned my attention to DDG & His manager. I hugged Dimitri & held my hand out to DDG for him to shake.

"Nice To Finally Meet You In Person" I smiled at him & he licked his lips returning the smile.

"I'm sayin tho, hope you as cool as you is on FaceTime"

"I Would Say So" I smiled and so did he and for a moment there we just looked at each other before I looked down. Oooo he's a charmer noooo.

"So Uhh You Got Your Verse Finished Already?"

"Yea, I Got A Lil Sum Sum "

"Alright Let's Hear What You Got" I sat back in my seat as he made his way into the booth.

"Alright, I'm Gonna Start From The Top With Your Part Of The Chorus Then You'll Hear Queen Come In Wit Her Part Of The Chorus, Feel Free To Add Lil Ad libs Or Harmonize With Her If You Can"

"I Got You Boss Lady"

Christian.

Ok I didn't call, but I will. I just honestly don't even know what to say. Do I apologize do I ask for her to? Just ask to start over, idk I thought about it all night. Fuck it.

Omniscient

Christian picked up his phone dialing Xiamara's number. He wanted them to be together or at least friends he knew in his mind that they both had been through things in their life that they hadn't let each other get to know & that lead them to judge each other but it was also something stronger than their pasts that pushed them towards each other. Christian didn't wanna fight the universe anymore and he'd hope that Xiamara felt the same.

Christian & Xi?
Ddg & Xi?
Xi & Queens Friendship?
What Y'all Think?