11;

Xiamara POV
-12am

Here I was sitting beside my bestfriend in critical condition. Shot almost lifeless. My eyes were puffy and red from all the crying everyone left and I let Cam's mom know that I would stay overnight with her after she talked to the doctor and he said that Cam would be ok. They were able to remove the bullets and she needed time to heal. On the other hand, She had lost her only son, her first born & it hit her hard she had stayed with him until they put her out.

I cried thinking about how hurt my bestfriend would be when she found out. Her brother was her bestfriend and she would go beyond war behind him. He was my brother too but that's her blood and I couldn't possibly be more hurt than she's gonna be.

I heard her phone start to ring on the side of her & answered it.

"Wassup Justin" I said nonchalantly

"Christian Found Your Phone At The Studio"

"Oh, Can You Bring It For Me Please"

"Uhh He's Already On His Way" And With That he hung up. I really wasn't in the mood to see Christian, I was already going through so much and he'd be the last person to make it better. I couldn't even get over the way he looked at me this morning.

I got up and laid in the hospital bed next to Cam and laid my head on her chest. I was glad she was gonna be ok but it still hurt me to see her like this and go through this. I closed my eyes and let my tears fall.

"Hey"

I sat up and wiped my eyes seeing Christian at the door. I got out of bed and fixed my clothes and reached out for my phone, but he just looked at me.

"Can I Have My Phone?" I said with an attitude like I wasn't just crying.

"Can You Stop?" He said squinting his eyes at me.

"Stop What?"

"Trynna Be So Tough... Its Ok To Be Hurt" He looked straight into my eyes "Look At Her"

I took a quick look at Cam then back at him then the ground.

"It's Ok" His voice was soft and comforting. He took me into his arms and held me as I cried. Cried harder than I did before. This time it wasn't just because of my bestfriend, I cried for everything, I was crying out. My head was so full of disappointments regrets and mistakes that I just cried them all out to him. And he held me.

"It's ok.."

-Sorry For The Short Chapter

- Does This Mean Christian And Xiamara Are Friends?

- How Will Cam React To The Death Of Her Brother

- Who Did It?