:12

Cam POV

"You Ready To Get Outta Here?" Xiamara smiled trying to cheer me up. She had been here everyday all day with me. Questioning me and trying to help me remember.

"Yea Mara, I'm Ready" I hung my head low thinking about how this all could've been prevented if my brother just stayed out of the streets. Now I don't have him anymore.

"You ok Bestie?, Look. Ik You Miss Him, We All Do, But You Can't Blame Yourself And You Can't Change The Past. You Know He Loves You No Matter What And He Did What He Did To Take Care Of You, You Can't Blame Him For That, Ok?" Xiamara preached she was right.

"Yea, You're Right. But Imma Find Out Who Did This"

"And I'll Help You, Now Come On. Justins Waiting On Us And He Misses You." She laughed.

As we walked out of the hospital room towards the exit there was a guy walking past me who looked at me dead in my eyes as he walked by I kept my eyes locked on him as he did to mine before letting smirk creep on his face.

I snapped my head forward "Xiamara, Do I Know Hi-" I stopped mid sentence seeing he was no longer there when I turned in his direction.

"Know Who?" Xiamara questioned in her normal worried tone.

"I-"

She laughed grabbing my arm leading me outside to where Justin was.

"BABY!!"

Christian POV

I played the recording over and over it stung my ears and my heart too. The lyrics cut through me like a knife. It was so hard to hear her feel this way about me, about us. Even after all she put me through this girl I barely knew, I fell so hard for her, I'm falling for her so hard.

They say it's all what you make it
Maybe it's all in the making
Loves always love you can't fake It
So please don't try to deny me of that...

Come come see about me
I'm doing good boy I'm up where we belong yea

After the 5th listen I decided to pick up my phone. I just wanted us to be right. All the playin was over.

Just A Filler. Sorry It's Boring 😩 I'm Trying 🥰
#RIPKimPorter