;08

2 weeks later.

Christian Pov

"Yo C3 you out here my boy!" Swag said dapping me up. Shit was poppin for me, my song with Chris Brown blew the fuck up! We just dropped it last night & that shit was a HIT, Im talking number one everywhere. Everybody was hitting my phone including breah ass.

"Man I feel it! We needa drop that type different record, they ready for CYN real sh-"

"Aye Christian Somebody In the front to see you" Justin said coming in the studio

"Who is it?"

"Come see nigga"

I smacked my lips and walked out the studio jogging upstairs to the front room seeing Xiamara on the couch, she stood up as soon as she seen me.

"Christian.." She said with sadness in her voice trynna get to me and shit.

"Wassup" I responded nonchalantly

"I called... alot"

"Yea, I know, Wassup"

She sighed and looked down.

"I just wanted to apologize Christian, ok? I- I just wasn't ready I-"

"Ready for what? You never even let a nigga be yo friend you just shut me out. Cut me off, now shit going good for me, Ion need you Xiamara." I said walking off

"I WAS SCARED!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, I was heated.

Xiamara POV

When he stopped walking and looked at me it was a emotion I couldn't read he seemed angry but also sad i don't know which but my heart started to pound.

"SCARED?! Are you serious? I just got out a 4 year relationship with somebody I THOUGHT I was gonna be with for the rest of my life just to find out she ion even trust me. And find out she went behind my back and did some foul shit and YOU scared? I Should be scared! I shouldn't even trust no one rn but I was really trying with yo ass Xiamara and you just showed me bitches aint shit"

"Im sorry Christian" I couldn't help but cry I was sensitive and he was making me feel so bad

"Man Get tf out my house"

"I'm not leaving until you forgive me" I felt myself getting weak & a headache coming on, I had been crying so much it was starting to hurt to. Not only because of Christian but the whole situation just made me see what kind of person I was and I didn't wanna be.

"Man get out" After That he left me standing there and went back to where he was before. Although there was only a couple people that seen the scene we Made I felt embarrassed and quickly wiped my face walking out.

I looked stupid, showing up when things are going up for him, but that's not it. That's just what they seen. I had been calling him for two weeks, waiting for him to show up at work trying to get Justin to help me. Nothing worked and the more he ran away from me The more I recognized the feeling he felt when I shut him out. I Was Wrong. This Was The Day I Stopped Trying...

-Leave A Comment