09; Different Paths

5 Months Later

Xiamara POV

"GoodMorning Mr. Combs, Ms.Kingston" Alicia smiled as we walked into the meeting room for our 10 o'clock.

"GoodMorning Alicia" I returned the smile.

"Big Day Huh? Good Luck" She winked & walked out of the meeting room closing the doors behind her.

"Yea Big Day" I said to myself as I took my seat right next to Diddy's. This was our meeting and a big deal for me, my first artist, my first recruitment & deal. I checked my watch that read 9:50 as Alicia re-entered the room only this time with My artist. I stood to my feet & walked over to her ready to introduce her.

"Queen!" I gave her a big hug & introduced her.

"Diddy, This Is Queen Naija. Singer, Songwriter & YouTube Star" I smiled as he stood to shake her hand.

"Lets Get Straight To Business, Shall We?"

I pressed play on the sound system as Queen's voice blasted through the speakers & looked around the room for everyone's reaction.

"I held you down for the longest
I was there through all of your darkest moments
Feels just like yesterday when we were homeless
Got you some bread and start treating me bogus
Talking bout you wanted something new
Like I wasn't good enough for you
Guess you done caught you a case of amnesia
Maybe you should should take a look in ya rear view"

Queen and I had been talking for a while now. I met with her team & ask them to just work with me, and get to know me on a personal level so she would know I wouldn't steer her in the wrong way. Now I'm looking around in an executive office with Sean "Diddy" Combs of Bad Boy records who just made me A&R of his company from an internship. This all made every single word she sung hit me, everything we wrote was REAL.

"So you don't gotta worry bout me
You made it clear that your unhappy
Go ahead and have your fun now
Just remember what goes around comes around."

~Flashback  (Omniscient POV)

Xiamara walked into the school a new person, she started this school lonely, unknown with Cam as her only friend, but now she has the guy everyone wants and she's inlove. Who knew? Together for a whole year. Smartest kid in school. Most Talented, Everything. She finally had it all.

"Wassup Xi" Cam said as she met her at her locker.

"Hey Cam" She smiled, she had a different glow to her. Cam seen it everyone seen it.

"How was your anniversary lil date friday?"

"Amazing " Xiamara simply said. She knew she'd have to tell Bestf everything even Tho she could read what happened on her face.

"OMG FOREAL BITTTCHHHH, OOOOO IK THAT GLOW"

"Camielle Shhhh!" Xiamara covered her mouth & looked around.

"Shhh, Yes, It Happened" Xiamara

"Damn, Finally. This Nigga Really Waited A Whole Year" Cam laughed as her & Xiamara walked to class together.

As soon as Xiamara stepped in class all eyes were on her. Everyone had seen what she'd wish they hadn't... Her.

The clueless Xiamara took her seat in the very front row & put her head down.