Chapter 20

A/N: Big Timeskip to June, when school ends here in most parts of Canada. :>

The weather was quite hot now that it was June. You started to wear shorts and tshirts instead of your normal sweater with jeans.

You were sad you couldn't wear Niall's sweaters anymore but that didn't mean you couldn't steal his tshirts.

Sadly you had PE now since it was second semester. But luckily Niall was in your PE class.

You had arrived at school, put all your stuff away and got ready to finish up the last day of school.

You went through all your normal academics, until PE . Your last block of class.

You grabbed your PE strip bag and briskly walked into the girl's changeroom.

You had a short pair of black athletic shorts with one of your many school tshirts.

Your last name was printed on the back of the shirt and the front read your school's name.

You locked up your stuff in one of the gym lockers and walked into the main gym, waiting for your teacher to complete the attendance sheet.

Niall walked out of the changeroom and sat down beside you.

"Hey cutie. You look nice in those shorts." Niall said with a wink.

You blushed and punched him playfully in the arm.

"Ow, that hurt you bully!" He exclaimed.

Calvin walked up and sat down on your other side.

"(Y/A), what a cyber bully." He said with a smirk.

You punched Calvin aswell.

"Punchin your best friend, tsk tsk." He muttered.

"Okay everyone!" Your PE teacher, Mr. Steele boomed. "Since it's the last day you can grab a ball, go out on the field and do whatever you want, you don't even need to do PE related stuff."

You, Niall and Calvin walked out of the gym and found a nice place to sit on the field. You were followed closely behind by Ian.

"Oh hey Ian!" You said, waving him over.

He gave you a quick wave and sat down across from you.

You guys sat in a circle and chatted for the whole block.

You eventually leaned into Niall and he put his arm around you.

You gazed around, listening to Ian tell a stupid story, watching kids run around playing frisbee, football or rugby.

There were so many interesting sounds to hear

"Hey Niall." You asked.

"Mhm?" He responded, looking down at you.

"What am I gonna go when you're gone back to England?" You asked.

"We can voice chat, and I'll be coming back in September. And didn't I tell you I'm staying for all of July?" He said.

"Wait, really?" You exclaimed excitedly.

"Mhm." He said with a big smile.

You smiled wide and pounced ontop of him.

He grabbed ahold of you and rolled across the field with you in his arms.

"Let me goooooo." You exclaimed as you two rolled.

"Never!" He yelled as he laughed.

You two lied in eachother's arms until the bell for school to end rang. Then you got your stuff, and walked home.