Chapter 22

You woke up the next morning with a feeling of excitement.

Camping was your absolute favourite, especially because you got to hang out with family.

Your family owned a trailer and your mom and dad were busy packing it with food and camping supplies.

You got up, showered and dressed yourself quickly.

After everyone was ready you were packed into the back of the truck for the long drive.

You fell asleep on Niall's shoulder.

(S/N) and Sarah were browsing memes and drawing together.

You and Niall were also sharing headphones and music. So the sudden ear rape Seinfeld theme was quite the shock for you.

As the theme blasted into your ears ears you jumped.

Niall was laughing hysterically.

"You should have seen the look on your face!" He exclaimed.

You gave him an angry look and went back to sleep.

The drive was long and tiresome.

You eventually pulled up to a campground called Park Sands

It was right beside the sea, and there was a children's playground to the right with sandy volleyball courts beside it.

You exited the car and immediately went to set up the trailer.

Your sister and Sarah ran to the bunk beds to set up their blankets and all.

You and Niall were sharing one of the two double beds that were available.

You had a double bed sized blanket and two pillows that you had to share.

You were also a known blanket hog.

Setting up didn't take long, so you eventually paused for lunch.

(A/N): Hey! Sorry for not updating for so long! I'm a busy guy hhhh. I hope you're enjoying this story so far and by the way! I read every single one of your comments and I really appreciate them all! So thank you!!!